2008-09-07 07:03:03

I played leap of faith, but I keep falling after I find the portal.
how do I jump on to the portal without falling?

2008-09-07 12:34:54

how do yo play any of these games

2008-09-07 22:17:27

practice

Connor

2008-09-08 09:49:20

What is this game? Where can I find it?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2008-09-08 14:40:44

well this is an experymental audiogame, and it can be found in the experymental audio games ssection of the site. Wow. The symbian 9 is cool i can browse on the go from scool to home and write here wel good bye.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2008-09-08 14:49:41

maybe this topic should fit better in the specifically made for the experimental gamesforum on this site.

2009-11-11 06:07:09

Hi Everyone!
   This is Crispin!
Im new in this site!
   This is an experimental audiogame, and it can be found in the experymental audio games ssection of the site. [wow]. The symbian 9 is cool I can browse on the go from scool to home and write here.
Keep on posting guys!
Thanks!
   Good Luck!

Wii Controllers

2010-05-03 12:51:20

This is a highly romantic notion of life.There are a lot of good uses for this ability although I do see the point that it could be miss used and cause a wipe quite easily.It is the act of believing in or accepting something intangible or unprovable, or without empirical evidence.

2010-12-08 17:04:18

I have the same problem if I have to find the portal. The sound of it is very loud but I'm falling. Can someone help?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2012-05-08 11:39:48

hi, I also stuck in the last level(going to the portal).
what can I do to jump safely to the portal? I've managed to make the sound louder, but I allwais fall!

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2012-05-08 11:43:31

Hmm.

I remember playing that game. Actually, I completed it first try.
Now though, just a few months back I tried it again, and also got stuck. I can't remember how to get past it.
However, I think I could find out again after having played a bit.
That game is fun, indeed.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-05-08 14:49:39

Hi Ghorthalon,
it were cool to hear how I can finish this game. I didn't play it for a year I guess because I gave it up. I didn't know how to complete it. So, if you find out something, could you tell us?

Janagirl!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2012-05-11 00:51:53

hi, has someone get the strategy to jump to the portal?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2012-07-17 08:07:14

when i downloaded this game, it said that there was no program associated with this file and it would not play.  what program do i need or what program can i play this game with?  polease help because i really want to play this game.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2012-07-19 00:04:08

It's a standalone flash file, so you might be able to run it in your browser.
Otherwise you need to download a standalone flash player executable for your platform from adobe.
Regards,
Marc

2012-07-19 04:23:10

Do i need a screen reader to play?  i got it to work in IE but it didn't seem to go any longer than the first scene.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2012-07-19 11:56:51

I think you need to turn your screen reader off, but if you couldn't get any keys to work in the game I suggest that you download a standalone flash player.

2012-11-12 17:00:41

I've read a ton of WowWe reviews by Wowwe affiliates. I am not affiliated with Wowwe and I'm not interested in signing you up in Wowwe. So, if I didn't want to sign you up, then why did I write this third-party Wowwe review? I wrote this Wowwe review to give you an unbiased point of view of what Wowwe has to offer, both as an extra income stream and as a quality webinar service at a reasonable price