2006-11-27 17:53:32

hi.
Now, as a company making games dsg will require someone to design it's music for it's games levels.
so, we are asking for someone preferably with a little experience at composing music for audiogames to join our team perminately if possible to provide musical ambience for all future games.
thx
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-11-27 19:34:50

Well Archer, I've already had words with Sk8 about this. I do compose, and fantasy film score esque stuff at that, however, at the moment the stuff I compose does sort of sit on my multitracker because getting it off is a very tortuous process.

Today however, I got a rowland digital recorder, which I'll be having a look at tomorrow which should solve the problem, and let me put up music in any format you desire, pluss some audio game reviews from me hopefully coming up this week.

I probably won't be sorted out for Dangerous waters, but keep me in mind for future games. I'll see about getting a piece sorted out and posted up so that you can here the sort of thing I do.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-11-27 21:41:08

i appriciate that dark, we'll use your skills next game, or try to.
Right now though we need someone to complete dw,
anyone out there fancy the job?

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.