2006-11-26 20:29:32

hi.
now, i know that it can be done, i mean getting shades of doom sounds using sound forge, but how.
I being a computer novice haven't a clue how to use sound forge in that way.
so, educate me, i need a basic step-by-step instructions on how to rip open sod and get the sounds for my modding.
thx

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-11-26 20:48:47

Hi
Oops you posted the same thing twice. But anyways, are you allowed to modify the sounds because the reason why the sound files have really strange extensions is because I dont think they want you to change the sounds.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-11-26 22:05:05

no, i don't mean change the sounds of sod, lol, i mean take the sounds out of sod and use them for my personal modds i make.
best reg

2006-11-28 00:17:04

HI!
i've downloaded sound forge.
so, can someone out there tell me how i get the sounds from shades of doom using sf?
i need step-by-step, as basic as you can get.
thx

2006-12-10 18:08:57

Hi,,
I want to get the sounds as well. I am not sure how to do it though. Sorry.

2006-12-21 20:52:39

Hi,
Is anyone actually going to reply to this topic?
Lol!

2006-12-23 13:06:48

Can't help you there. Like Game Man aid, the sounds in GMA games are deliberately encripted to prevent just what you're trying to do. Me, I use Gold Wave, and I doubt it can be used to get at the SOD sounds.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-12-29 15:33:08

Hello!
Does any of you know how to use sound forge with jaws?
It doesn't want to read the record sound dialog. is there any scripts for sound forge 7 orh 8?
I've tried sound forge 5.0 before but lost the setup file, does any of you have a working setup for sound forge 5 or 6?
/Kristoffer

2006-12-29 20:52:20

I believe there is a download of Soundforge 6 from www.gutterstar.net

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-12-30 00:53:03

Hi
There are also scripts for Soundforge at:
www.snowmanradio.com
Game Man

Game Man