Can everyone please remember that the exclusive audio games room is for only those games developed either by Richard and Sander, or by students studdying game design. Thus, unless you are talking about drive, snella, extant, the curb game or one of the games hosted in the playcenter, it doesn't belong here and  should likely go in general discussion, indeed any topics not! about said exclusive games will be moved.

Thumbs up

hi dark,
despite your short and effective moderation and cleanup, one spambot is still left lerking and snoring in one of the top corners. lol thought i'd just point that out. and yeah, that spambot is actually talking about something to do with someone's girlfriend but that's a spambot, and a spambot is , well --- a spambot! smile

Thumbs up

despite your short and effective moderation and cleanup, one spambot is still left lerking and snoring in one of the top corners. lol thought i'd just point that out. and yeah, that spambot is actually talking about something to do with someone's girlfriend but that's a spambot, and a spambot is , we a spambot! smile

kaleem

Thumbs up

Hello,
Just a heads up, this topic is over a year old. I've seen this a lot recently, new users bringing back old topics.
@dark: I think some more clarification might be required in the site FAQ, because I've seen lots of old topics being brought back lately, from years ago. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but I sort of find it a little annoying, along with some of the other avid forum users.

Thumbs up

Can't you lock threads after, say a year?

I know of a site that does this and it works for them.

It doesn't have to be done for the entire forum, just ones that would be confusing if they were to be resurrected.

Thumbs up

I'm in favour of allowing old topics to be resurrected. Why not? Isn't that one of a forum's biggest selling points; that it is an archive you can contribute to? JMO.

Thumbs up

Hi,
I honestly agree with Sebby here, although this one did confuse me a little. But for the most part, definitel yes, I think any topic should be accessible and contributable to.

Thumbs up