2013-07-08 00:25:22

if you cross-platform it, will you upgrade windows versions as well?

2013-07-08 09:17:21

Hi.
Oh, thanks for the news. Keep up the good work man.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-07-09 17:44:04

hi!
correct me if i am rong, but you can't cross platform bgt.

2013-07-10 13:46:57

hi kile12, will the game be voice acted, or will it use sapi? And are you planning for the story?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2013-07-10 18:39:44

Hi,
To answer all your questions, in order.
@superb. Yes, in fact i plan to have a server do the work for me. I won't say much, other than the fact it won't be coded in bgt.
@superantoha. I just answered your question. You can't cross platform bgt, so i'm going to be using a game engine coded in c, by me for the project. However, this means the next update may be a while in coming, so it will be in bgt until i have the engine coded.
@hanif. I plan to have all the menus, backstory, cut scenes etc voice acted.
I hope i've answered all your questions. Now, for a little news.
As i've already said, i'm going to undertake to code my own game engine, in c. I am aware, this is a huge undertaking. So, it might not get done for when i hope. However, i'm going to attempt to do it for next year. I may release it to the public, i may not.
Thanks for reading.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2013-07-11 00:07:20

is the game will use arrow keys to target the enemies, or is it still use left or right panning? I hope it will use left and right arrows in the full version.
And also, if you release the full game, add special items, and the items can be upgrated, like more damage, long range attack, etc.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2013-07-11 08:33:06

Hi,
@Hanif. Its being revamped totally.
Basically, your going to fly your fighter craft around the screen, finding the enemys and using different weapons to fire at them. That's all i'm giving away for now, but i will say it'll be like managing an actual craft.

Underworld Tech.
Visit us

2013-07-11 15:41:03 (edited by hanif 2013-07-11 15:42:39)

does it will be a flight simulator?
And what weapon that you'll planning?

2013-07-11 22:26:38

Hi,
@Hanif. That'd be telling, wouldn't it? Oh well. If you really want to know.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Its going to be a fully 3d flight simulator, or at least, that's what i plan. You can upgrade your ships, explore planets for money and a drink, and of course, fight the evil nasty and some what pesky aliens that just don't get the hint.

Underworld Tech.
Visit us

2013-07-12 09:33:43

wow, it will be cooler then TDV!

2013-07-13 01:24:15

Hi,
Haha, i wouldn't go quite that far, purely because i like tdv smile.
But, it'll certainly be different

Underworld Tech.
Visit us