2013-01-08 13:42:49

David Greenwood has relaesed some free games.
2. GMA Lander.  Remember the old moon lander?  GMA Lander allows you to land
on Venus, Mars, Earth, and of course the moon. You can also create your
own planets and ship resources and capabilities.  You only have one key
to remember which turns on your retro rockets and turns them off when you
release the key.  The challenge is knowing when and how long to burn your
engines.  If you land on the Moon any faster than a speed of 5 feet per second...Ka
boom!. The concept is simple, gravity speeds you up at an ever increasing
rate while your rockets slow you down.  You only have a limited amount of
fuel so use it wisely.

GMA Cards
GMA Cards is a free collection of six card games that consist of four solitaire type games, and two games where you play against the computer.

The games include Seven-Stack Solitaire (some times known as Kondike),
Poker Solitaire,
Crib Solitaire,
Accordian Solitaire,
King's Corners,
and a BlackJack game where you have a good chance of winning depending on your strategy.

You can find all these free games on the GMA free games page,
http://www.gmagames.com/freegames.shtml

2013-01-08 17:20:04

hi,
oh my god! my god! what an interesting concept of landing on other planets by controling the variables.

that's one kind of games that i was craving to try out the concept after destination mars, mentioning it was too limited and in dos form, and outcomes were pretty much the same.

so.., imho one should agree that the new year 2013 has already brought in some nice results and new surprises.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2013-01-08 21:12:32

I don't uderstand this game and I don't know whot to use my throttles and I am always out of fuel or my engine is crashed.
I am reading readme, but I still can not play it.

2013-01-08 21:42:23

Hİ,
I beat it! I landed on mars! I will work on earth. to practise,  try mars, then earth. Mars is easy to land if you understand the sounds

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2013-01-09 01:22:38

Hi mojsior,
I had a hard time with Lander myself. The way I play it landing on the moon is to keep checking the velocity with v, keeping it around 30 until the altitude reaches 200.
I keep hitting the space bar for a second then hit v again to find out how I did.
Once below 50, I make sure my v number is below 5.
I've only landed it on easy where you get 9 seconds of fuel.
I haven't tried the card games yet.

2013-01-09 17:48:09

hi burac,can you make any review of this game, how are you landing?

2013-01-09 22:09:48

Hi.
Just to tell you my high scores on g-m-a-cards, i have played all of the games and there super! Thanks phill for making this grait compilation!
Ok. So: In accordeon  solitaire i got arround 300 points, that's my high score, on poker, i have played about 8 games and my high score is: 27, on crib, my high score is 42.
on kings corner, i have a problem. When there's nothing to do, i get stuck. What's that fore? Do i need to do something? Thanks for answering, if you do.

2013-01-11 14:53:49

Yeah, GMA Lander is challenging. I've so ar managed to land on the moon on all three difficulty levels, but I havent makanged to land on Earth yet.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2013-02-01 01:05:22

OK I just understand of game GMA lander. I try record IT, because I think, that half of members taking off, not landing. I notice it to NVDA, because when I use many trust, it gived a negative value to Me, when I changed interpunction to all. So, now I understanding.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2013-02-01 04:15:53

A new Version of GMA cards has just been released. It fixes the problem
where the game would hang up if you change any of the Sapi attributes. Go to
the web page,
http://www.gmagames.com/downloads.shtml
to find the download link. 
If you do not use MS Sapi, you can ignore this message.

2013-02-03 08:41:02

Hi!

Here is a link to my review for the game gma lander. Review is in English.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6025904/Tutori … Lander.mp3

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2013-06-01 12:18:15 (edited by hemat 2013-11-02 14:11:28)

Giovani wrote:

Hi!

Here is a link to my review for the game gma lander. Review is in English.

thank you that is quite helpful
maison d hote de charme

frtr

2013-06-02 09:31:35

downloading the review. but I will download the game! I wait quite long to hear the release of new game! ausom david! keep up!

2013-06-02 19:59:33

Hi.
Well, this is pretty old news now. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-06-04 07:06:59

ayp. I knew.