2006-10-23 14:28:43

Dark, I have not been able to reply to your emails at [email protected]. I have tried a few ways. If you have any other method of contact, email it to me or if you know the problem, post it here.
Thanks,
sk8

2006-10-23 17:39:51 (edited by dark empathy 2006-10-23 17:41:46)

Hmmm sk8, I find this one slightly mystifying, sinse I've just sent a test E-mail to and from my dark at xgam.org account and had no trouble whatsoever.

I have occasionally had issues with the Durham university or xgam mail servers which have caused trouble, but there haven't been any of these kinds of problems over the last few days.

so, it's possible the problem is at your end somewhere. I do have a private address, but I'd rather not give that out ---- furthermore, I can't see that sending to it might be any improvement.

I'm afraid I've never got into the hole chatting malarchy, (though given my mum's insistence upon me and my brother getting web cams, it's possible I'll be skyping soon). Probably the gbest way to contact me is for you to register at one of the forums where I occasionally lirk that have private messages and Pm me.

I'm registered on the forums at both www.projectaon.org and www.sryth.com (both of which are games you might like if you haven't tried them before), oh, and on both of those forums I'm just registered as dark, not dark empathy.

I'm sorry about the slightly tortuous method of contact here, as I said, i will soon be investigating the hole Microphone business (I rather fancy D&D over the net despite the late hours it would require).

I hope you can get the mail fixed.

Talk to you soon.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-10-23 23:50:29

I'll try sending one more time, I usually have no trouble sending. If not, I'll join a forum and pm you the email message even though it'll seem a bit funny because we've already talked. In reguards to skype, there is text chat on there as well if you can't get a microphone. I rarely use the voice chat, actually never.