2012-09-30 21:39:10

Hi,
I have not put this in the new releases room beause I do not have a link for it, due to me not having the it. However, some people do have this game.
This is an rpg that has similar characteristics to bokurano daiboken 1 but I think it's a bit different too. I know yukio knows about this game.
Could someone who has heard of this please explain where to get the game and how to play it?

2012-09-30 23:17:55

It's on mm's site.
http://mm.6.ql.bz/

2012-09-30 23:57:51 (edited by brad 2012-09-30 23:58:44)

Hi,
I found it.
I won't give the link yet because I'm downloading it.
once i no it works fine and all that I'll give a drop box link so that people don't have to search through Japanese text to find it, because that might be hard for those that don't speak the langwich.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-10-01 00:35:23

What's the idea behind the game?

Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are hummbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

2012-10-01 03:01:59

Hi.
its a game like bk 1.
but personaly i like the guys voice better, no afence yuki.
you go around killing monsters collecting gold, harts for life and smashing up flowers. what more could you want?
pits? why, why do you want pits!
fine. there's pits to! happpy? smile
I'm stuck at a pit and keap dying.
or at least i think its a pit.
here is the game for those that wanna give it a go.
before you do. when you install it and click yes, a folder with the same name will be created in the place you have the downloaded file.
for example: my file is in my downloads folder so i go to my sdownloads folder and i find the game folder calledShadow_Rine. press enter on it and the program is in there.
I'd also recomend using google translate on the read me document.
here is the link.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2293818/shadow_rine_1.01.exe
slite spoilers ahead.
I've got the sword. gone through and now am at the level where there's two  shop kepers i'm guessing. one is on the left and i did that part of the stage and leveld up.
now i'm at the second shop keper. who is on the rite. so to get to the pit what i do is i go left a bit... up a bit... then left an till i hear the pit sound. if you step twice to the left you're ok an till you here a worning bing sound.
but i'm not sure what i do.
The char can't jump so i'm not sure.
Could someone help me?
I'm sorry i couldn't be more descriptive, the game is in japanese and i can't tell you anymore than that.
yuki could you help?
I know that my description was bad, i just read through it but, i really am sorry that's all i can give.

2012-10-01 04:59:32

this looks interesting, gonna check it out after I do my japanese homework
yukio, if I have questions can I ask on skype?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-10-01 10:04:42 (edited by nyanchan 2012-10-01 10:06:09)

DD, that's OK. Feel free to ask.
I agree with Brad. I need some voices, but there are no voice libraries on internet, and I have no one who can record for me.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2012-10-01 10:40:32

Hi,
Do I have to switch my language to japanese to translate the readme document, in windows, before going to google translate? If so, then what program can I use to actually read the document, as notepad doesn't seem to like every japanese document. It can read bokurano fine and hence google translate translates it, but other games, well I'm struggling. Am not sure hwo to get windows to process japanese correctly.

2012-10-01 14:25:13

you have to change your system locale to japan in the control panel, go to region and its in the administrative tab

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-10-01 16:42:48

hi
this game is accessible?

2012-10-01 17:42:40

Hi,
yeah, the game is accesible.
as for changing anything,
as far as i know you don't have to.
I just uploaded the file and it translated it.
sure there were some chars not translated but i got the outline of what you do anyway.
hm if changing you're machine to japanese  helps then that's cool but i don't think you nead to.

2012-10-01 19:09:43

Hi,
Could you please upload the translated file to dropbox?
Thanks in advance.

2012-10-01 19:14:19

sure thing.
here you go.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2293818/%21Info.txt
Hope that helps.

2012-10-01 20:12:27

hi
ok i m pres play 
but why jaws dont read?
thanks

2012-10-01 21:12:49

Hi,
The best way to play this game is to use NVDA and choose te first option, the one tat  does not say pc talker, at the beginning. Then you an use NVDA + c to read from the clipboard, or graba clipboard monitor. Mind you, this game is in japanese though.
Anyone know the best way of progressing in the game? I seem to be lost in tis forest. Wish there was a way to check my propper co-ordinates. I know in the status there are numbers, ut since the readme is slightly incorrectly translated I'm not sure which order it is. Hp is first, I can figure that out, but then what's the order from there?

2012-10-01 21:41:22

Hi.
google translate is good but not that good lol.
its a shame though because this game seems great.
I can't read what is put on the clip board because when ever i try to translate it, it comes back as the same chars.
i didn't change my computer to japanese output or what ever its called.
i can't. because i don't have a windows disk.
i'm stuck in the forist thing as well but i'm next to a pit but don't no what to do from there. then i come across a new part where there's a door and some text but the door won't open.

2012-10-01 23:08:40

Hi all,
Well I don't mean to brag here but I think I got further than all of you so far.
Here are some hints.
There are two types of co-ordinates: the field and the co-ordinates within the field.
Each door sound you hear, the rumbling and the slam, means you've entered a different field.
You have to navigate around the pits and side passages.
I am not too sure which door you mean. I've found doors to be pretty random. There was one that I couldn't get through I kept pressing enter down and enter and somehow got through. There was another where I had to clear a swarm of enemies and flick some sort of switch thing that I somehow managed to find, at least that's what it sounded like. Or it might have been a key.
I managed to unlock another character too.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
this character seemingly flies the party members over pits, instead of using a sword when pressing controle. It's a female character.

2012-10-02 03:27:21 (edited by brad 2013-08-11 04:59:52)

Hi.
wow!
I've finally got to the part where you have to beat up lodes of enemies.
I don't think its a switch or key you press. I haven't got past it yet, but i think you knead to kill them in a certain amount of time. not sure.
is it the place with the wooden floor?
I go there after beating them, go up to the door and there's some text. i can't read, and it won't open.
Yuki it would be nice if you could do a play through or someone who has got quite far, for those that haven't got far or don't no how to start the game.
buy start i mean what all the controls are and all that kind of stuff.
I can't do it because i haven't got that far and I'm not good at giving directions.
sorry.

2012-10-02 03:59:39

arren i am up to you, and i have no idea what to do now! This game has an interesting consept but its hard to no whats going on

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2012-10-02 05:01:33

Hi.
how did you guys find the switch thing? in the wooden sounding room?
with the big enemies?
do you have to compleate the thing in a sertan amount of time?

2012-10-02 07:08:54

i just walked around and followed the sound queues and found it, sorry, i dont no the coordinates for it

2012-10-02 09:02:04 (edited by mr.brunete 2012-10-02 09:24:19)

hi friends, been a while.

i discovered this game 2 days ago. unfortunately, i'm not that good, but i reached the first boss. he (or is... it?) totally kicked my ass.
i don't defeated him yet, but i can do a recording of that boss in some minutes... i'll upload it.

notes: you must search for the first partner, the female one. her hability is to jump. you can overcome pits in this way. after that, in the same dungeon, you need to solve some kind of jumping pits puzzle to get the boss key (boss no kagi). after that, you can open the boss door.

edit: here's tthe recording. i defeated him, i think the stage is more dangerous than the boss himself, pits....
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8971954/shadow … 0boss1.mp3

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2012-10-02 10:03:25

I'm going to beat the third boss now. This is an awesome game.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2012-10-02 10:17:04

yeah, totally agree. japanese audiogames are the most difficult and funy audiogames out there. for now, this is the third hardest audiogame i've played. the first two are bk1 and 2.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2012-10-02 11:17:26

how do you do the puzzle? i do what you do in the recording, i get all the items and still nothing, do i need to talk to any of the people?