2012-09-15 05:28:03

Hi all,

As one of the avid audio gamers, in my thorough search I came upon a game that has been around for quite some time now, and though it's somewhat of a less intense and rather easy-to-play game, it is very much accessible, fun to play, and most of all, it's free!

The game is called iMobsters.  Rather cliche if you ask me.  As a young, rebellious, and proud young lad, you are set in a world of other, you guessed it, mobsters, and fight them in order to gain experience to level up, and earn a few extra bucks if you're lucky enough to win.  In order to play the game, you must buy equipment, which ranges from weapons and protection to vehicles, and purchase real estate so you gain money at hourly increments.  The amount of real estate you buy determines how much money you receive at each hour interval.  This ties in with your equipment, as some items require hourly upkeep; however much you recieve per hour with real estate will be deducted for every amount of upkeep you have.  For example, if I recieve $1,000 per hour, and I have a rifle that requires upkeep, and that upkeep costs $250, each hour I would then recieve $750 hourly as opposed to the $1,000.  As far as battle, all is PVP; becarefull, if you go wild with your attacking spree, someone just might put you on the hit list.  This means it's a free for all, and people who are much more stronger than you can have the opportunity of crushing you very easily.  They can take all your money, and you wind up useless in the end.  Thankfully, you can deposit your money in the bank, keeping out of harm's way so you can withdraw it when the time is right and sneak in an extra shot gun or two.

There are three main meters in iMobsters: energy, health, and stamina.  To keep it simple, energy is used for accomplishing missions, health is for however much damage you can take, and stamina is for however many times you can attack a person.

Missions are a very simple concept: Just click "Do it", and you lose energy, but gain money and experience.

Attack people and you may lose some health, but nothing too major.

Every time you attack somebody, you lose one stamina.

One last thing about iMobsters is the capability of joining mobs.  This isn't what you'd think: For every member in your mob, a weapon is added to your collection of weapons in your fights.  This pertains to weapons, protection, and vehicles.  If you had three members in your mob, then you'd have three of each: weapons, protection, and vehicles.  That's the advantage you have with members in your mob.

I hope this isn't too extensive of an explanation, hope you enjoy the game!

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2012-09-15 06:40:35

I'm gonna try it now,
it sounds this game is very cool

2012-09-15 06:57:47

It's a very fun game for awhile, but after awhile it takes awhile to recharge your stamina, health, and energy.

2012-09-17 22:08:42

Hi.
Very nice explanation there. I can add that all games made by this company is the same. The only difference I have discovered is of cause the titles of the games and the objects.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-09-17 22:23:26

hi
but where is this game link?
thanks

2012-09-17 22:25:52

Hi,

Not sure about a link, but if you go to the app store and search the game name, you will find it.  And yes, the concept of Storm8's games are the exact same with the replacement of objects and setting.  Not very interesting, but they are still fun to play. smile

Reguards,

Luke

2012-09-17 22:39:14

aaa thanks

2012-09-18 21:54:53

The game's funny when you've boring. And, I just got an iPhone!!!!!

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.