2006-09-19 07:37:14

Hi,
In the last map in AudioQuake, can someone pleas tell me what to do?
Thanks.

2006-09-22 22:12:04

Hi,
Does anyone actually no what to do?

2006-09-23 03:32:25

Do you mean the last map of the specially designed maps or the original maps?

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-09-23 09:00:08

Hi,
I mean the original maps when you are in water. Actually, I don't no if it is the original or not. You are in water on it any way. Hope that helps.

2006-09-23 16:17:01

There was a map in the original Quake where you start by falling into water. If you mean this then it's not a good idea. The original Quake maps aren't exactly accessible because of their layout, it's generally recommended that you stick with the specially designed ones unless you have enough useful sight. Also it isn't the last map just so you don't get too confused.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-09-24 13:51:17

Hi, Which map do you fight the bos?

2006-09-24 18:56:10

correction: boss. double s.

2006-09-25 07:41:48

And technically you don't actually fight the boss in Quake, there's a rather awkward timing thing we probably can't do.

On the last map in the original Quake there is a spiked ball you have to follow, and you must fight past normal monsters but in quantities. Eventually you get to this huge living lump, with a teleport entrance and the ball in a pattern where it flies through the living mass. The spiked ball it turns out is the exit to the teleport, so you must wait until the ball is in the living mass and run into the teleport entrance thereby "telefragging" the boss.

cx2
-----

2006-09-25 20:31:51

Hi,
What do I type to get to that map?

2006-09-26 05:24:26

I believe the map is called end, but I may be wrong.

However I can't stress this enough, I very seriously doubt this map is even vaguely accessible. For one thing we can't tell when the ball is in the boss. I do not believe it is possible to complete this map with anything short of sighted assistance or sheer random luck, and even with sighted assistance this still isn't certain. The original maps are *not* accessible in the accepted sense, and whilst some might be playable many parts are nigh on impossible.

cx2
-----