2018-09-21 22:07:08

first of all, if you are a hardcore player on swamp, it turns in to a pvp I think. second, I would like to know, is this game coded in python, and if so, could someone on this forem point me in the right direction to a page that could explain in more detail how to code in python as a blind person. I started learning the basics, but have no idea how to check if my programming is working properly. I can right the code, but can't check. I know this is a gaming post, but I was just wondering. and, thanks for the great games as well talon. cyclepath is a good game for what it is, and rode to rage is too, the little bit that I played of it.

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-22 03:51:43

to all looking for active RTR servers i host one with
josephweakland.ddns.net
this is up 24/7 unless laptop has to reboot or do system updates
port 6789

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

Thumbs up

2018-09-22 07:48:27

Hi there.

Could anyone give me some tips as to how to also host a server for rtr, specifically with portforwarding? I've tried for a few times but no dice. Any tips that anyone can give will be appreciated.

Thumbs up

2018-09-23 18:05:27

Hello folks. If rtr is still up, I would like to play it. How can I join the servers made by you people? Also, I hope you have many players coming to your server otherwise it wouldn't be fun playing alone!

Deep in our hearts is a capacity of infinite good or infinite evil. What path we choose is up to us.
In the end, we all have to meet the same fate-the oblivion of nonexistance, an event horizon from where not even thought can emerge...

Thumbs up

2018-09-23 21:50:55

There will be a BSG live stream this evening at 5:30 eastern time. We'll be streaming some RTR & Crazy Party.
You will need to download the bsg maps and sounds from www.blackscreengaming.com/Bsg_RTR_Package.7z
The server is blackscreengaming.com ports 6789. Unless Gorth updated the server list that server isn't the correct one, you will have to manually enter in the address and ports.

Listen in your browser at
http://bit.ly/2BSGLive

A m3u file for your media player
http://bit.ly/2NeBi0q

Join the BSG Discord server to chat
https://discord.gg/quWPZ5C

blackscreengaming.com
The BSG Blog
follow @BSG_blog on twitter
"Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 02:19:23

Guys, when I try to connect to josephweakland.ddns.net and I set the port, I get the error: server offline or unavailable. How can I resolve this?

Deep in our hearts is a capacity of infinite good or infinite evil. What path we choose is up to us.
In the end, we all have to meet the same fate-the oblivion of nonexistance, an event horizon from where not even thought can emerge...

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 12:53:15

hello all
after having a 64 bit pc i was thinking it will be easy to play this game but what i found i can just listen to the logo the game close itself i wish if some on can help me to solve this problem

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 19:03:11

who know? this game will get new update or not?

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: tell me to give you account

2018-09-24 19:30:27

i think it is not updating. But i will be a happy if it will updating.

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-09-24 19:30:52

in my rtr ultimate is visual mode and i don't like it. This is reason for i'm not playing.

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-09-24 19:33:51

Wow. What? It closes automaticly? Doesn't it go notresponding before closing? If it does, Check your hardware. If they are too low one reason could be that

Add me on skype: kianoosh.shakeri2
Or follow me on twitter @kianoosh shakeri

2018-09-24 21:32:36

@mado.a that happened me some months ago as well.
Even I formatted my pc, the result was same. The game was closing after the logo.
Two months ago I tried to run the game again, and Its works currently. I realy do not know what's wrong and how that fixed, But Try running the game when you plug mouse to your computer.

You can follow me at
[Twitter]
or add me to your skype:
umutumut4321

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 00:32:50

oh solved with mouse thanks for your advice bro

Thumbs up

2018-10-23 23:04:14

Hi everyone!
My RTR server has been unavailable for 5 days.
It was because of problem with server's machine but all works again!
I invite again!
Addres:
dmserver.noip.pl
Port:

You must know... Cats are soft!

2018-10-24 13:26:31

hi all.  this game is so nice in did but how about  iff gorth  the grate dragon wil think about  make this game like a pubggy cause  that game are awsome  every sitedperson playing that game here in india every day everytime so i thot i should share my thot on this foram . but this is just idea  implimenting this thing  can b hard  . but i have  fieling  gorth can do  it  iff he  thingks about  this . but this game is so  diffrint and realistic . i wish i could host server for. rtr

Thumbs up

2018-10-24 16:17:33

Hello,
My old rtr server is available every weekend and monday/tuesday!
This server got 90 or more maps!
ajackpot.ddns.net:6789

Thumbs up

2018-11-06 02:21:23

I downloaded this game but can't connect to any of the servers listed.  Also, can't seem to find a tutorial on how to play.

Thumbs up

2018-11-06 02:52:03

Is there an offline mode or practice mode?  I figure if I join the main I just get killed over and over again LOL.  Like a CTF in swamp with no practice.

Thumbs up