2006-08-30 21:41:56

hi.
i've just bought tj.
i used the paypal form on pb games site, and i was just wondering if that's it, or i need to do something else.
i remember a tj topic a couple of weeks ago saying something about buying the full version,
can someone refresh my memory?
thx.
arch

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-08-30 22:52:03

to be honest, Buying Tarzan Junior isn't all that different from buying any other audio game, you just need to manually send the money to Mr. Bennefall using Paypal rather than using a link on the site, as it explains in the form where you filled in your name and activation code and so on.

Once you filled in the form on the site, go to the Paypal site:

http://www.paypal.com/uk/

and logue in to your account with your password and mail address. Then, click on the "Send money" link, fill in Mr. Bbennefall's E-mail address, and the amount you want to pay in the appropriate edit areas, select your currencey and there you go!
Mr. Bennefall will send the code streight over as soon as he gets your payment (he was very prompt with me).

I'd highly recccoment you pay in dollars Archer, sinse for lots of complicated Economic inflasion reasons that I don't precisely understand, it's a couple of quid cheaper than paying in Euros.

to be honest, I'm surprised this question has come up more than once, I found the explanation on the Pb games site perfectly adequate, and manually sending money with Paypal wasn't exactly difficult.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-08-31 07:24:49

thx dark,
i sent off the money last night before i turned in, and decided to send in dollars as that way i know the exact ammount as it is there on pbgames website.
i'm now awaiting my key.
thx
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-08-31 08:31:13

No problem. As I said, Philip Bennefall was very prompt about sending me my key once I'd sent in the money. I hope you like Tarzan Junior.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-09-01 21:32:40

Hi,
I ordered Tarzan Junior and I love it. I think all the levels are really good, especialy the last one. I really hope you enjoy the game.