2006-08-14 14:09:21

hi,
I'm not complaining in any way with this post. i am just wondering if gma games is still alive, considering that the last update was from december 2005.
anyone have any info?

2006-08-15 10:05:28

GMA don't seem to update very often, but I'm sure they're still alive. The last update before that was from an equally long time ago I seem to recall.

Besides, I can't imagine GMA going under. Their games are quite unique in the market as far as I can tell, being the closest thing to mainstream games I've played since my sight loss.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-08-15 11:41:38

ya, they rock. I'd have to say gma tank commander is the best, but i also like shades of doom. one thing that was rather frustrating i was going to pick up a data wafer and felt into the opening in the floor, thus ending my demo.

2006-08-15 14:03:01

hi.
can you still get the shades of doom that was available before the new release? i prefered that one to the new version.
does anyone know where i can get a copy of it?
thx

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-08-15 14:42:16

if you go to the archive and choose shades of doom, there is a link which lets you download it. why do you prefer the other one though? there's not really a lot of difference in my oppinion, it's good because you can scan around.

2006-08-17 06:13:40

Well, last I heard was an interview with David Greenwood from earlier in the summer. I think the web site was called Accessible Devices or something like that, though I forget the URL. I only heard about it because Justin from BSC also had an interview there. Anyway, according to David, they are working on a new title, though he was rather vague as to what it would be about. He did drop a hint that it might be something along the same lines as Lone Wolf in terms of gameplay, though again, he was very vague. It's not unencouraging though.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-08-17 10:54:11

hi,
what exactly do i type into the search box in the archive?
i tried to download something but it was the new version.
thx

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-08-18 07:13:30

As far as I know, GMA is stil going firm and strong. That's as far as I know. You know... Tank Commander is probably the best of all their products in my opinion. Now if they'd just make a fps other than shades of doom. Something more along the lines of Counter Strike, Haylo, or something like that where the point is simply to gun down wave after wave of enemies in a large map with items and stuff like that.

Discord: clemchowder633

2006-08-18 13:06:41

Personally I think simply gunning down enemies is something worth moving away from to a large extent. It's fine for multiplayer, which if I recall counterstrike was, but it gets boring single player fairly rapidly.

Personally I'm still waiting for a game with a big weapon selection. Mainstream FPS games can easily have 10 weapons, with primary and alternate fire modes for each having different effects.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-08-19 11:07:01

There's a pretty good fps game out there right now called Red Faction. It has like 15 different weapons with alt and primary fire modes for ps2.

Discord: clemchowder633