2012-05-22 05:52:06

hi hanif.
Well the birds are quite easy to avoid.
Firstly here is what i have found so far.
I havn't managed to actually survive, actually thats about all I have done, the hut has a gun and a radio.
The only thing you can do is walk round and listen to the voice logs about some disaster, this game reminds me of jurasic park.
Now, my suspician is that  one of the com units dotted round have what I want, but there is no way.
one thing I found was that I was able to get in to deep water and swim for the fence.
there is some sort of chanel, but no sooner than I got there I died.
I havn't found much about the place, obviously control was lost judging by the log radios.
Like extant you find a gun with amo, r will reload amo as far as I find.
unless you need to get past the birds don't go to close and don't wake them.
its easy enough to do just keep a sharp ear.
There are a couple water drip holes I havn't explored yet, I suspect most of what you want is behind the fence how I suggest you get all info from the outside.

2012-05-22 05:58:08

hi crashmaster, how do I swim?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2012-05-22 07:32:17

sorry for double post but now I've beaten the game!

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2012-05-22 07:52:47

Hi Crashmaster,

You have to pick up the key cards. When you have them, you can go into the respective areas.
Think you need Claud's card to enter the currency sound thing. Just find his body, press E on it. big_smile

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-05-22 08:29:40

Hi.
hanif its the same as walking, as long as you don't get in deep water you should be ok.
To the other guy who I didn't get the nic because I am in a freez right now for no reason, if you mean I get the cards by finding the voice logs I assume I need to find all the logs to open the arieas.
Where on the fence is a card slot and is it denoted at all.
one thing that really needs adding is an inventory because after I move the boddies and read the voice logs I am not aware of picking up things.

2012-05-22 08:31:22 (edited by hrlarsen 2012-05-22 08:32:56)

Hi guys

Thanks for all the replies, we are glad that you like the game. But I also have some bad news sad the thing about further development is that this game has been part of a University project, which unfortunatly means that there is no garanti that further development on the projet will be done. However, we are willingly, to let someone really interested in developing further, to hand over the whole project, so please send me an email if interested.

@crashmaster, the game is called "Radwin Island".

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
The "birds" is not birds, it is supposed to be velicoraptors, a small dinasour, often refered to as raptors. The game is heavily inspired by Jurassic Park smile And when the music comes it is the end of the game. The "computer" that electrifies you is a electric fence

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't

2012-05-22 08:40:12

HI.
its a fuge chame i can't play the game since i really would like it.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-05-22 08:41:35

Hi,

I'm up for continuing it. I have one big project in the works at the moment, but Radwin is too nice to be lost. Should I be the one responsible for further development, I promise to make something good of it. smile

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-05-22 08:50:49

HRLarsen, maybe that should have been mentioned at the beginning... big_smile But really cool project anyway, I hope that someone will continue it...
Yay~ I love velociraptors... lol

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-05-22 08:53:19

after you get the key card, you must go to the beeping sound, that mean it is a locked door.
after that, you'll here the message"access granted".
after that, interact with the computer, then interact with the walkie talkie, then go to the electric sound(that's shocking you previously), and you've beaten the game!

2012-05-22 08:58:59

brad wrote:

Hi.
when ever i run the game.
i getto tabs one is for changing keys and hte other is something about windows.
i click play and it says oops the game crashed.
here is the folder.
sorry it is zipped.
I thought this might help.

this game sounds fun but i can't play it yet.

Hi buddy, have you tried running the game as an administrator? The game is probably trying to access your IP (For Ipod controls) but isn't allowed and therefor crashes.

2012-05-22 09:01:34

Hi.
I don't think the game engine is accessible at all which means a sighted person have to take over this project. But, maybe we could ask Aprone to join some epic teamwork where he just make the engine stuff and others tell him what to do? that'll be awesome, but I think this guy already have lots of other projects in mind. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-05-22 09:04:39

Yeah, or another sighted person... big_smile
But yeah, it'd be so great if this game will be continued, I really liked Extant... Try to imagine a mix between Extant and Swamp... Wow! lol

2012-05-22 09:12:59 (edited by TalonTheDragon 2012-05-22 10:01:05)

Hi,

It doesn't matter to me, I'd at least give it a try! big_smile
I'd find a way to make it work. LOL

... Or not. I'm out of the game. sad Damn...
My sight's not enough to see 3D graphics... And you need to be able to, so I've been told just now.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-05-22 11:35:08

Hi.
it ididn't work.
i am running windows xp and would like to run it on xp insted of ipod.
but no luck.
i click play button and it makes a ding sound and if i alt tab it says oops the game has crashed here is the crash report ok button.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-05-22 11:42:27

Did you check the check box? Well, I don't know if it shall be checked or not, but try both... smile

2012-05-22 11:51:05

We admit we haven't tested the game on the XP OS. You may consider finding a computer that make use of windows 7 or vista

2012-05-22 12:30:28

I have XP too, and it runs just fine here.

2012-05-22 12:33:43

this is what i expected, sadly, that beutifull project is for a example only. Sa sad and sad again. When i run this  tittle i was like normal, sighted player, who got the normal great game. Hope to see continuation in near future. This project is too good to lost it for ever.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2012-05-22 12:38:02

Hi,

If you only knew how many abandoned, great games there are in the sighted communities ...
We're not the onyl one having only parts of games that were then abandoned.

And I can't continue it either. Damn ...
Simple 2D graphics would have worked ... but 3D? That's where I need to pass. Maybe even complex 2D graphics would've been too much ... but I'd have tried.
*Sigh*

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-05-22 13:17:07

Yay! Extant V.2.0... lol If just someone that could do it would make a full game with this engine, then it'd be so f****ng nice! big_smile

2012-05-22 13:30:44

wow Ghortholon, so you have a small vision? I thought you were totally blind. Don't know why. smile
can you see the different objects in the game? I'm asking because I know it has full graphic, and I wander how much graphic there really is. can you see the boats, beers, all the radios, walkies, radios etc?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-05-22 13:39:27

Seriously? It has graphics? Cool! big_smile

2012-05-22 14:15:56

Hi,

I have quite a bit of vision left ... But just too less to read print.
I can see there's text on this page, for example, however I cannot see color, nor can I see what it is. And sadly it's awkward enough that even magnification won't work, unless it's white writing on black background.
However, I am able to make out shapes of things ... But only if they're big enough. big_smile
I didn't pay attention to the graphics in the game ... It was very dark. Though, I did see something ... I think.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-05-22 14:22:08

Oh... White writing on black background... big_smile That was my favorite when I should read back when I had some sight... smile