2012-04-28 00:48:02

So, as we all know, BK2 is chock full of secret weapons, items and cheats. Rather than having to wade through an insanely huge topic, I figured I'd create a topic where people can list the various secrets of this game and where they can be found.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2012-04-28 01:04:30 (edited by brad 2012-04-28 02:20:02)

Hi.
hold down c t and a... (summons a cat.)
hold down o g  and d... (summons a dog)
hold down y and t... (summons a thing i can't spell)
hold down k and n... (summons another dog that wil get coins for you.)
hold down ascape and enter when turned to the rite... (makes you fly.)
side note one: doesn't work on all llevels.
side note 2: if you press space while in the air you can use your weapon. not very useful but a fun thing none the less.
side note three: if you press up aro while flying you will land... make sure not to do this in the pit level!
press f and r while walking... (ladys and jentalmen, its speady man! the fastest audiogames caricteryou will ever see!)
that's all for now folks. tune in next time for another great epersode of, how to cheat and find all the secret weapons in bk2 presented buy stirlock.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-04-28 01:48:16

heh, I won't give direct instructions here, but I'll give hints for the weapons
hint 1: row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.....beep beep oo! what was that? *jumps* yay! new weapon!
hint 2: ah, so menny tetsu no katamari, what should i do with them? ah! there's that ninja I can talk to....
hint 3: walking along, suddenly at the end of the stage oo! what's this?
last hint for now: walking along.....bzzttt! ow! what was that? and what's that beeping sound....oo! weapon

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-04-28 09:17:35

I didn't understand anything from this.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-04-28 09:58:27

f and r cheat doesn't work.

2012-04-28 10:01:28

i got it to work u just have to be walking and hold it and u will hear him walk very quikly

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2012-04-30 07:20:59

I got another one. blast you ufos! blast you! just go a way! and you generator, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! thanks. but wait, left! left! left! left is the best way to go! and another ;one. take that spirate tree! and that crazy horse! and that crow! jump! river. noooooooooo! stones. wait wait. squeltch squeltch sqlltch squeltching along the mud is funn, wait beep beepb eep jump wuhu! got that one!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2012-04-30 07:45:09

lol, nice
oh no, all these megadrivers shooting at me, what shal I do? why keep running and.....oo! what was that? boom boom boom boom! heheheheh

2012-04-30 08:36:40

Awesome tips. smile I shal have some fun when I've completed the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-04-30 09:08:39

HI. just a sejestion what do guys thingk about putting what you should get if you do this task correctly?
like for example get a sertan amount of mettal things and sell them in the ninjer shop. yeah i no i just rewined a thing for some people but still. what i mean is tell them what you should get and then the helpful hint?
waht do you guys think?

I'm gone for real :)

2012-04-30 13:09:51

Make yourself rich in less than 10 minutes.
And I'm talking about millions, not hundreds.
All I'm gonna say is. It involves the  selling of something once the game is completed.
Yukio, I'm going to give you my save file so you can compare it with your friend's save. You said he had about 32000 hp. I'm working on 50000. So yeah!

2012-04-30 22:33:07

got another one.
generator madniss! no, we are not talking about austins maps, and this isn't swamp! actually I ment,
tick.
tick.
tick.
tick.
oh that ticking is stupid wait, I checked my watch 15 minutes ago! yeah woot! comic way to go! generators, take that! after 15 minutes of pain, prepare to explode and holt whats this, new weapon! oh joy!

2012-05-04 02:08:28 (edited by Chris 2012-05-04 02:34:22)

Hi.
Are you talking about stage 14 with the time bombs?
Oh, what does the abacus thing do? I found it in stage 6 level 3, but there used to be potions.
Edit: Wow, I found water launcher 3. I just completed stage 13 level 4. Well, I already did that level, but i played it again and it gave me a water launcher 3 after i beat the level. Just how many secrets does this game have?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2012-05-04 07:44:47

many many many seecrets.
no I was talking about 19 1.
got another one.
peck peck peck peck peck! oh the devel! devel planet? tick tick tick. shoch shoch shoch. oh another elctric wire! outch. wait beepbeepbeep what's that another weapon!

2012-05-04 11:36:38

Well, doesn't make any sense to me.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2012-05-04 14:26:47

Hi,
While it's a laugh this is still a bit tricky to realise what you're talking about. Am not sure how to unlock the minigames in extra stage. I got the space shooter, the card eater, and playing those two unlocks the battle as many final robots as you want up to 10 at once, and then don't know what else i can unlock there.

2012-05-04 17:51:26

Lol well when I made this topic, I intended it to be outright solutions, not hints, so that the info that's already in the massive bk2 thread could be condensed.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2012-05-04 20:48:27

To get the sky machine gun.
1. Play 13 3 I think.
2. Beat the last enemy on the very left side of the stage.
3. Wait until the level ends. You should get it.
To get devil laser machine gun.
1. Beat the final boss.
2. Unlock the devil planet.
3. Explore it, the gun should be somewhere around there.
OK, here we, go, the final lesson.
Ladies and gentlemen, how to get rich in BK II.
1. Beat the game and unlock all the bonus stages.
2. Grind up a hell of a lot of money.
3. Go to one of the bonus stages and by 9 mm bullets.
4. Get a lot of them. In fact, by the maximum allowed determined by how much money you have.
5. Go to the bonus merchant and sell them.
6. Keep doing this for about 10 minutes and ta da!
Be aware though, calculations will take longer to process the more money you've got.
This is especially true for low cost items, for example.
I'm going to run away now.
Have fun!

2012-05-04 21:46:34

wow that's an awesome trick omar.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2012-05-04 22:37:45

how can i get the yoyo?

2012-05-05 01:46:17

against my own nature, I'll give this 1 solution
beat 14-4 on left or right side of the stage, can't remember which

2012-05-05 02:06:23

For the yoyo, the left side.
The right side gives you some weird machine gun thing.

2012-05-05 09:05:03 (edited by keyIsFull 2012-05-05 09:05:37)

Do you know, I did the 9mm ammo trick with money twice, starting with 1-- gold. After the second time, I had 1.5 million gold, and it took a solid 6 minutes for the hp up screen to come up.
Edit: not 1--- gold, 1100 gold.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2012-05-05 11:16:00

what did you do? Sorry, I didn't get it.
I have a tip which doesn't contains any spoilers, but this is a thing many people might have missed:
Do you know how to enable the object locator? Just press ctrl i. smile

Best regards SLJ.

2012-05-05 11:47:13

1. in stage 22 shop, buy as many packs of 1000 9mm ammo for 100 gold (extremely cheap), as you want.
2. In the bonus stages, there is a new shop where you can seel items. Open this up. YOu'll notce that the 9mm ammo sells for 1 gold per ammo, whereas you can buy 1000 ammo for 100 gold, I.E. 10 gold per ammo. So you're making 10 times the amount of money you spent by buying and seling, buying and sellingm etc.