2006-07-29 15:34:56

hello,

a while back when the new game came called GTA san anreas someone had posted a topic that the game can be playable by a blind person, and that they will do a review at some point. has anyone tryed this game out and is it accessible. it is for the playstation 2 platform.

2006-07-31 19:45:29

oy, chaman, where the hell are you on msn mate?

2006-08-01 01:34:59

Try searching the forum for it. If I recall correctly someone said you can hear which direction objects are in when you're close, but it gets difficult if you move with any speed which is sort of the point of the game.

And I'm not sure which version it was for, since I recall most GTA games were available on both PS1/2 or PC. Worth checking if the PC version has better support for directional sound, maybe even 3d sound.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-08-01 08:56:12 (edited by arjan 2006-08-01 09:00:17)

i believe it was in the old forum, i saved that text file to my hard drive so i will check later today if it was on the old forum; i remember a topic with lots of posts about gta.
and shaf, that post was just unnessesary. you could as well have sent him an email or whatever, plus it was rude, or at least if the swear filter wasn't there. i don't like these kinds of things on a forum like where have you been on msn or what's your msn address or something like that, especially when it is about a game or whatever if there was a topic about msn or something then i don't mind but i just dont like those kinds of posts on these kinds of topics. regards.