2006-07-28 09:20:29

hi,
so here i am, checking out this my brain game by www.kitchensinc.net. you just press a number from 1 to 9, and the computer plays that many sounds at once, at different pitches too. i really didn't know what the game was for, but i decided to play around with it. the sounds are rather short, and extremely annoying if you don't press 1 to have only one sound at once. i changed all the existing sounds to different ones, some of them rather long and also added new sounds. i have 249 my brain sounds now. the sounds are also different, ranging from animals, audio game sounds, dectalk stuff, bells, explosions, guns, telephones, the standard Windows xp sounds, lasers, farts, the crazy frog, other speech synthesizers, lightsabers, even some music, and whatnot. now if you press 9, it is amazing to me how you can change a game that contains rather annoying sounds to a raging, chaotic world of sounds overlapping each other. you guys should try it. just have a bunch of sounds all from different categories, such as sci fi sounds, explosions, and animals, and more if you want, and do them in my brain. it can create some very funny stuff, like dectalk immitating the Windows xp startup sound, and i once heard the real Windows xp startup sound and the dectalk imitation at the same time, as well as the phone ringing and then a goat, so it's like the goat answers the phone, because it sounds like you take the phone off the hook.
best regards and happy braining.

2006-07-28 14:24:36

we should submit it to the mods section and when we add more submit those as wel!
you should hear this, guys, it's really, really funny! he even put jaws for windows is bad for you and dectalk saying jaws for windows is ready and eloquents saying it as well.
and a phone rang and eloquents answered it saying "jaws for windows is ready!" it was really f8unny! and 9 is just complete and utter chaos! cartoons and explosions at once, dectalks, it's just chaos!
oh man i really wish ya could hear it! but it's like 20 mb! with over 270 sounds now. i dunno how to send it.

2006-07-29 13:35:50

yeah I'm adding lots more every day. i believe i am nearly at 300 now. you can hear it if you have me on skype. i could even send you the sounds if you want them.

2006-07-29 15:15:06

Hello
If you would like to submit it to the audiogames.net mods section, you should use yousendit or something like it.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-07-29 15:42:50

I've heard it has became very inaccessible, though i haven't tried it myself.

2006-07-29 19:54:45

This sounds cool!!!!
Wish I had some sounds. It had been cool if you could submit it to the mods.

V

2006-07-29 20:13:42 (edited by arjan 2006-07-29 20:14:26)

i need help. i was going to use mortal kombat sounds in my brain aswell, anyone know what the mortal kombat sounds are? they are labaled with only an r symbol and a number so you don't know what sound it is. anyone know any good ones?
as for the sounds, i now have 306 of them

2006-10-20 22:44:14

anyone else tried this? we halted this mod for a while, but i think arjan may add more at some time.
i may start to addd stuff, actualyl i did, and we've ended up with 2 different my brains.

2006-10-21 07:13:33

yep, you can actually create a my brain with only one sound and listen to it playing at 10 different pitches.