2012-02-25 19:57:41

yeah you broke it Lol. hahahahahaha! okay I'll check again. and stuff.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2012-02-25 20:00:12

Okay it's downloading right now

2012-02-25 20:41:56

Gees! if feels like I have been reporting a lot of buggs for this game, but I have seen another bug,  when you through grunades, and I was just playing around again, but when the counter get's to one and a through a cupple more, the counter goes up. so say I got to one more grunade, and I have thrown that last one, the counter would go to 2, 3, and so on and so forth. so yeah I don't know I have  just figured this out just now.

2012-02-25 21:09:24

Hi,

I noticed it too. I'm looking into it right now. Blame it on my testers. Hahaha! big_smile

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-02-26 03:03:02

bro, id you want me to become a batta tester, because when I test everything... I mean everything!!! really? I really take time out of my weekend to test  this out for ya man to make sure that it is bugg free as possible. and look how many buggs I have found already!!!!! something that your testers havn't found out that I have found out... Lol. hahahahaha!

2012-02-26 13:08:57

Erm
, JoNnyBoY, you tripple posted. And I know I'm not the moderator, so just checking it out. I recommend you use the edit linx.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-02-26 15:18:14

oops? sorry about  that. really.

2012-03-28 17:14:38

Hi!. i don't know if this is already posted but... bad news, there's a bug in the game.
try to throw a grenade when you are without one, and you will understand....

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2012-03-28 17:21:48 (edited by TalonTheDragon 2012-03-28 17:38:25)

Hi,

Yes, I've noticed this. The thing is I'm having a hard time fixing it, I'm not sure what causes it. I will, however, give another look. I'm a little busy with a new project, but I think this is urgent. Hehe. Thanks!
[Edit]
I fixed it. And I now feel stupid. big_smile
Go get the Patch Here
Just replace the files. I also updated the irrKlang Audio engine to the newest version.
[/edit]

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-03-28 19:56:39

hi! the link to the patch seems to be broken.

2012-03-28 20:35:09

Hi,

Sorry about that. The link works now. Thanks.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-03-29 12:42:05

Can't we just redownload the whole game? big_smile

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-03-29 16:13:05

Hi,

No, not yet. I'm on the move, and don't have the bandwidth to re-upload those 160 megs. However, I will do that tomorrow, as I'll get back home then. I'm sorry about that.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-04-02 19:24:27

Hello Dragon,
I'm following this game from earlier version, Witch You Released it around New Year's Day, I guess!
It is Of corse nesessary to say that black square is really An exciting game in it's type, and i have alot of fun while playing it.
but the latest version that you released has some strenge bugs that force me to keep the previous version in my hard drive.
you have fixed the grenade bug recently, however the most important bug is the ducking bug in my oppenion. when i press d to duck, it tooke a second or even more to duck, and when i hold D to stay in that position, and enemies start shooting at me, they are able to shoot at me after 1 or 2 bullets, and afterword i loos health wile i am ducking. this bug is the main problem that i have with this version. i have tested it in windows 7 and xp and got the same think.
you mentioned that you are working on other games and ine of those were popped up and it semas that you are going to leave blackSquare, but in this stage, if you don't have enough time to work on this bugs putting the previous version on your website is the suitable solution.
sorry for writing long.
and thanks for reading
adel akbari

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2012-04-02 19:26:17

Hi there,

You can now move while ducked. And this is the reason why 1. You have to wait a second after standing up again to duck, and 2. the more you duck and don't move, the chance of getting hit becomes higher. This is not a bug, but intentional. People wanted me to implement moving while ducked, so I did that, but there has to be a downside too.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-05-25 00:08:17

Sorry to drag this one out of the forum depths but, could i please have a list of the cheats? I don't really understand the clues in the first post lol. Thanks.

2012-05-25 00:51:00

Shame on you! Haha, just playing of course.
Look at them, and you'll se that the clues are ... more than obvious. big_smile
Start of file:
Those cheats are activated in the game by pressing delete.
Me Nu Wanna Die! -> Set health to 100000
Me want me MG! -> Get the machine gun instantly
Can me be level 1? -> Go To Level 1 in Mission Mode
Me wanna be Level 2! -> Go to level 2 in Mission Mode
Jump in the fire! -> Go to level 3 in MissionMode
Can me get pwnt? -> Go to level 4 in Mission Mode
Me wanna run! -> Go to level 5 in mission mode
Get me outa here! -> Go to End
Ammo! I needs ammo! -> 20 extra clips
Medkits! I need Medkits over here! Hello? -> 10 Health items
Grenades, sir, I need grenades! -> 100 extra grenades
Time to pwn! -> Get the sniper rifle!
I'm bored! -> Throw grenades super fast.
Kill'em, kill'em now! -> Kill every enemy on the map.
Gimme that! -> Pickup every object on the map. This excludes the machineguns and extra items.
End of File
Once I get a break from my FPS, I'll fix the few bugs I've been told the game has.

Oh, and it has 1009 downloads since 2012/01/30. Could be worse, could be worse~ Oh if I got just half a dollar for each download, that would be perfect! LOL

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-05-25 01:08:33

hey gorth its me rob. I have a bug that i have noticed that effects the picking up of guns. I have noticed that in the level2, there is a bug that makes weapons on level2 appear off map. So for example, If i am walking forward down that hall, I here the weapon but its way to the rite where i can't get it, as if its in the wall or something. The rest of the items seem to be in reech but the weapons on level2 are glitchy and they can't be picked up.
I was wondering if that could be fixed as it effects gameplay.
rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2012-05-25 01:26:30

Hi,

It doesn't affect gameplay too much as you don't necessarily need the weapons, but that can be picked and was just a simple typo.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-05-25 05:01:39

Thank you sir. Just thought i might try them for some amusement.

2012-05-25 10:09:44

Hi,

"I'm bored!" is definitely one of my favorites. And "Time To PWN" comes straight second!

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-05-26 00:23:17 (edited by nyanchan 2012-05-26 00:25:28)

Time to PWN is a lot of fun.
"Oh, I hear sonar beeps! But where is the enemy? Beeping beeping, OK let's try shooting with PWN! Oh, the beep stopped, wow."

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2012-05-26 01:03:10

Hi,

Haha. Yepp, you shot that far. The sniper shoots a long range. Press K to check your kills.
It's a lot of fun.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-12-21 02:14:21

Hey Ghorth! We were talking on Swamp about your games, either yesterday or the day before, I went and downloaded Black Square, I really like this game. I do find the pick-ups hard to grab, but I'm sure that's mostly a knack thing, so no complaints. If that's your own voice you're using in the menus and such, it really fits the game. Thanks much, I currently suck at it, but I'll get better with time, and in any case it's a nice challenging game. The dragon rocks!
Take care. My Swamp name is Chowdar.

2012-12-21 14:56:02

I think the menu voice is that of robjoy/erion.