2012-02-11 23:45:18

Good evening, I am teribly tired! But I still can tell you, that I have released a gamebook "Caught in the madness". You woke up in a cold, unconfortable room and you don't know what's going on. You need to explore your area in order to get out allive.
You can
Check it out here!
My Special thanks goes to
Aprone
who created the "Darkgrue gamebook creator"!

I look forward to see more of you, Aprone!

Anyway, good night. I wonder how much time it took to create this gamebook in two languages. I didn't looked on my watch. big_smile
Anyway, i'm teribly tired now and I hope you like my gamebook so I didn't make it just for me. big_smile
Good night and happy gaming!

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2012-02-12 00:05:14

Hi Paddy,
I think it is a good gamebook. How ever, I could not beat it. I will try again later.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-12 00:17:34

I'm confused. When I click the link, this music starts, and nothing else. Am  I missing something?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2012-02-12 00:20:40

There must be something opening in your web browser like a web page.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-12 00:23:58

Yah, I click on it, the music starts, and then there's a bunch of blank frames. How did you get it to work?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2012-02-12 01:16:13

Moderation!

I've shifted this to the new releases room, sinse obviously there is something to play and yes, gamebooks count, there are afterall entries for some of them in the database.

I'll check it out properly tomorrow.

I'm a little confused as to the problems people report. Afterall, it's just an html page. All I did with Hal was pressed ctrl end to go to the top, then hit document read, then when it comes time to choose what I do tab to the link I want.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-02-12 02:16:12

At dark: Could you please use the exclamation sign at the end of the word 'moderation' for more serious issues? Since Eloquence reads the words that are ending with exclamation in angry manner, I am getting a little frightened with that. big_smile just joking around, of course.

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2012-02-12 04:08:03

Very cool Paddy!  I am going to check this out.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2012-02-12 11:34:25

Yeah your Gamebook creator works greatfully! I think I make this gamebook a little bigger or I beginn making a new one, let's see. I really like gamebooks! I know, many, many people told you already, but your software is awesome, dude! big_smile Well, about the music, it is sometimes a little loud but I did change the volume. Hmm, maybe that doesn't worked. Anyway, I think the creation took about half a day or so, but I like it! :lol I now have a new job in FreeWars! Yay! Kevin is programming software and I do gamebooks. big_smile But sooner or later, I hope I can learn a programming language. I think I don't take that much time to learn. That's because I am busy with school and need to learn for example latain and history and other stuff. If I have the time, I'll start programming. That's my goal!

Have fun with my small gamebook and happy gaming/coding! big_smile

Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2012-02-16 12:43:08

I'm yorry, but something went wrong when I edited the "games-entry" on my homepage.
So, you can
Find it right here!
I will update the entry as soon as possible.

Happy gaming!

2012-02-16 16:17:23

I've beat it! yay!

2012-02-16 16:37:57

I still can't get this thing to work. I click on the link, the music starts, and there's two frames. No links, no buttons, no text, nothing. What am I doing wrong?

2012-02-17 09:56:44

Maybe you've got a slower internet connection so you need to wait till text appears. And what? Business monkey? big_smile :LOL that's kind of funny! Thanks. I will make it definetly bigger! I prommis!

2012-02-17 10:03:29

Maybe you should try to refresh your page by pressing insert+escape if you're using jaws or window eyes.

2012-02-17 10:51:17

Well, I think it just takes longer to load. I got it sometimes too if my internet connection is bad. So, just wait a cupple of seconds, depending on your internet connection.

Thanks for the feedback! I apriciate it!

2012-02-18 00:56:22

staindaddict wrote:

I still can't get this thing to work. I click on the link, the music starts, and there's two frames. No links, no buttons, no text, nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Try maximising your browser's main window buy pressing ALT+Space bar, and then pressing X. I know this is strange, but it works for me against such situations.

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2012-02-20 15:07:39

I never tried that, but if it works for you, I recommend trying that out.