2012-02-03 21:28:56

Well all.
I just got out of the hospital again.
And what did I find this morning as I woke up and went to open my laptop?
A pair of headphones!
Brand new.
I knew they were new, because of the shape and size.
These are. Huge
The nice thing about them is that they have nice leather padding on the earphones them selves, and on the headband that goes around the top part.
Only problem is?
I've made the headband larger but they still seem to hurt my head a bit after a while.
They still seem to be quite tight.
Lol anyways what do yall recommend?
I've already made the headband as big as it goes.
Also, these headphones are rather nice!
They are flat response, and well, have a nice little volume thingy.
Lol.
That's it from me!

2012-02-04 00:15:32

Hi,

I have nice, huge over-the-ear type headphones from... Umm... Senheiser, I think?
I'll go check it tomorrow. I can't read it myself. Damn small writing. big_smile

I do prefer over-the-ear over earbuds/in-ear headphones though. To me, they feel much more comfortable. The earbuds seem to hurt me after a while.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-02-04 02:26:10

OK so it's not just me.
I do love over the ear headphones myself.
They are really nice.
One of the first tests I ran to check them out was guess what?
Black Square!
Man! They sound amazing!
They give your game an entire level of immersive play!
I ran scape skate, and finally bk.
I loved the result more for scape skate though.
I wonder why...
Lol, methinks it's time for a run of top speed.

2012-02-04 12:40:50

Hi, I have some really cool over-ear headphones, and they sound awesome with skape skate too. They also sound great with perilous hearts. big_smile Yeah, they're also comfortable.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-02-04 13:18:24

i also have the kind of headphones... um i cant describe...

they are ... like... round the ears...

and i'm wearing a scarf on my head , obviously due to the cold, but when i'm not wearing that, sometimes they hurt if worn for too long, otherwise i dont have any problems with them.

and those with eartips one, that fit into ears, i didnt find them comfortable at all, so i changed them.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-02-04 15:54:09

I feel so, so proud now! I really do! smile
I know I should go work on ScapeSkate, but I just dunno. I'll release the new one, get it out of beta, and then work on my other projects I've got in the works. I think those are going to be more worth it. tongue

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-02-07 09:55:50

I'm using a wireless headset from Creative... Mmm... Love it!
I've tried one from Philips (I bought two of them - just because they had the nice price of 13 euro each...)... I realy didn't like them, the microphone was alright, but...
Microphone is falling down, falling down, falling down...
smile
26 euro right out of the window...

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4