2012-02-04 00:05:03

Hi,

My cats did quite a few things. First, this is mostly non-tech related though.
So, I was tired, and wanted to go to sleep. It was about 5 AM. I wanted to lower the blinds, but somehow ripped them off the handle. Completely. So, crash, boom, they came crashing down on me, everyone probably awoke.
I temporarily put them back up, telling myself "I'll fix it later". Of course, as it happens, I totally forgot.
So, next day passes, nothing interesting happens. Then, it was night. Around 2 or 3 AM.
I think I was coding at the time. Suddenly, I hear this very, very loud noise from the other room. I jumped up, dropped the headphones, and ran over to discover that... My cats totally screwed up my temporary fix for the blinds, making them fall a second time. It wouldn't have been so bad if the house wasn't totally quiet, and it was 3 AM. tongue

Another time I was composing an orchestral, sorta scary themed track. I don't remember what it was for, but I was doing it. So there comes my cat, jumps onto a table next to my keyboard, and randomly presses 2 keys with her paw. She didn't climb on top of the keyboard, she just pressed the keys, like she knew what she was doing.
The thing is she really seemed to, as the 2 notes totally fit, and I left them in! I'd show you, if I can find the thing again.

Another time, while I was playing Bokurano Daiboukenn 2, my cat saved my life by most likely accidentally pressing up arrow, then promptly stepped on the space bar. Who knows, I might have had to do the level again, thanks to her. But luckily she stepped on C too, meaning she paused before she could screw it up again.

Also, my cats seem to prefer my window as the means of getting into the house. Which is totally weird, since my window is on the first floor, and she could actually just walk in the door on the ground floor. But no! She stands there, meowing so I would open the damn window first.

However, my cats have also contributed to some loss of code, bleeding wrists and scratches, but it doesn't matter. They're so cute! tongue

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-02-04 04:09:32

that BK2 thing is awesome! lol
kinda freaky actually, if you think about it

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-02-04 09:33:16

Heck, it was. Next time I'll do as Aprone did and find a way for her to completely play a game. xD
I bet no one's cat ever played BK2 though. Win!

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-02-04 21:07:29

next thing you know she'll come up while you're fighting a stage boss and beat the level for you hehe

2012-02-05 02:58:18

If cats known for anything, they are known for causing trouble of some kind, or at least begging for atenchon. LOL. At my house, they are going in and out all the time. they basicly learned to go up to the door and ask to go out and when they want to come in, they just scratch the door. Also I know to make shure the curtens are well enough hung to not come down when the cats try to climb, but they are usually lazy and just want to lay about the house. One or two of them are willing to climb in to bed with you some nights, and you know that you don't get any sleep if they deside to climb in to bed with and play. LOL. Son of a duck in deed. LOL.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2012-02-05 04:04:09

lol that was good
crash! oh son of a duck! hehe