2012-01-28 21:29:55

Ladies and gents, I am experiencing a problem with the main audiogames page. Every so often, it's business as usual. But then, boom! No web page, and some whackie error message saying that something couldn't be located. What's going on?

2012-01-29 00:59:37 (edited by brad 2012-01-29 01:00:20)

Hi same here. audiogames.net doesn't work but the audiogames.net forum does.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-01-29 01:04:21

What is this?
This is a very strange thing...

Check me out on soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/gamefighter

2012-01-29 01:50:47 (edited by gamedude 2012-01-29 01:51:34)

I am not sure why the main page isn't working. A simmilar topic said that it is a server issue.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2012-01-29 11:00:50

may be this might be the result of some nasty ‵vb100 spam?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-29 11:13:59

it works for me.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2012-01-29 11:17:52

yeah now it might work, spam is really unpredictable these days!

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-29 23:14:09

I've told Sander about the problem and he got back to me and said he'd look at it, indeed the fact that it's working now and wasn't previously suggests he may have already done.

I think it's a php problem of some sort not a virus, but either way hopefully it's fixable.

At least the db itself is regularly backed up.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-01-30 02:28:25

Awgh...I thought the elves revolted....and I set up barriers and turrets for no reason....at least I still have this sandwich  (Post on Nocterness' topic on the warning message for the site) 

Ah, that explains all the messages then.  Was talking to a friend about why the site was down and she said that it could be a php issue as well.

2012-01-30 10:57:35

Well, what is actually causing! the php problem is another matter. I suspect elf backsides will require serious rebooting! big_smile.

Unfortunately it's gone off again this morning, so obviously Sander hasn't fixed it yet, which is a shame sinse I was planning to do a page for Kurt wolf today. I'm just glad I backed the thing up.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-02-04 03:56:21

I hate ‵vb100 spam!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-02-04 13:31:11

spam is really not nice at all.