2006-06-11 00:28:25

dear gamers!

we are glad to start another grand project, who promises to be one of the uniquest audiogames ever brot on!
we're seeking for good comentators who think they can comentate eather a football match or a basketball match in a highly professional fashen
we'll be happy to receive voice samples of any of you who think they are up to the job.
-- those of you who are sending us your sample  have  to understand this involves the recording of at leest 500 different words/phraizes
your sample can include what ever you like - even just a "hello, my name is x"...
the samples may be sent to
[email protected]
flud us with samples!
best regards
yakir arbib

2006-06-11 03:02:34

wow, exactly the kind of audio game I've been waiting for!

If I had equipment to do it, I'd consider sending off a sample.  Too bad I don't have a mic.

I'm assuming this game wont' be free, but I might just have to buy it when it comes out.
Brian

2006-06-11 07:48:49

with football, are you meaning american football or the football which americans call soccer? basketball would sound really interesting.

2006-06-11 10:49:22

Sounds intersting. I might just take you up on that, especially since the last voice project I was supposed to do ended up being canned.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-06-11 14:37:19

Hmmm, sports aren't really my thing, but on the other hand, I'm very impressed with what Light tec has done thus far, so I'll be interested to see how this game turns out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)