2006-06-03 01:23:10

Super Dog's Hunt is a free game from PCS Games. It was made for testing something. You can download it from PCS Games. The goal of the game is to collect as many bones as possible in 3 minutes.
Have fun.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-06-03 06:47:25

where is the link?
I can't find it
dd

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2006-06-03 14:33:47

Hi.
The link is on the PCS Games homepage. The link is called something like Find Out About Super Dog's Bone Hunt. Sory for leaving one word out of the game which makes it a little confusing.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-06-03 15:58:22

In my opinion you aren't missing a whole lot. Just go get either or both of the Egg Hunt games and you'll have a fairly good idea what this game is. The only difference is in Dog's Bone Hunt it's bones and a cat instead of eggs and a chicken. I hate to say it but I'm seriously beginning to understand why people are getting bored with the audio gaming market.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-06-04 08:25:49 (edited by arjan 2006-06-04 08:26:28)

i couldn't even play it, when i hear the bones getting thrown out i hear nothing, and someone said i should have been supposed to hear someone saying get them those bones or whatever, but nothing happens. no key works either. the game just locks up. f6 doesn't work either, nor does f1 or whatever. just nothing.
well, something, i can hear the country birds.