2014-01-13 21:01:53

Hay gies, I'm new to this topic, but I have a few things I wish to say and not enough time to read over 180 pages of replies.

yukionozawa, What is summond with YT.
It sounds so creepy.
Can the cat attack targets in the air?

I found a glitch.
If a person dies in stage 6, the game crashes.
I doesn't give a message it just closes.
Also, I know making the item descriptions is hard, but some things could use some kind of explantions.
I found a lot of stuff in UFO catcher, and I have no idea what they are.
I just put them in storage.
I think I found a PC, or something.

Also, I know this isn't the proper topic for this, but, I'd really like it if you could translate the menus and shops in bk3.
I found a guide using google translate, but most thing are absolute garbage.
I got something in the tutorial about HP? I think it wanted me to tell it how many HPs I wanted?
My HP didn't change.
If the menus and shops are translated, I can at least level up, buy items, and change weapons and equitment.
I can try to understand the story using google or something, but I cannot stay on-line constantly for menus and the like.
Thanks for reading.

2014-01-13 21:27:07 (edited by burak 2014-01-13 21:27:43)

Hi, on bk2, the cat could attack targets in the air, but I don't know  if the cat can attack airborn enemies in bk3

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-08-25 05:09:27

hmmm where is the current download link for the BK2?
The link in tthe first post is brocken.
And currently exist one method to put BK3 in english?

And, the change lenguaje method Works in bk2?

thanks.
Ñ

2014-08-29 15:29:56

Hello, hunter,I am from China, English is not good. Can you leave your mailbox or convenience
By skype I will contact you, thank you. My mailbox j    yh19991
@ Hotmail.com my skype jyh19991 again very grateful.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2015-01-10 23:46:50

Where can I download the game? the dropbox link is down

2015-05-15 10:17:59

Hello, I've a question about Bokurano Daibouken 1. I want to set up my Screen Reader NVDA like in the second game, but the main menu consists only of 3 Settings. I assume they are "New game", "load game" and "quit". How can I get to the Options menu to get some speech?

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2015-05-15 17:04:54

there is none, the first one was coded way back when so you'll have to use clipboard 2 sapi to play, or if you just want the translations the game outputs to the clipboard only so just hit the translation command

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2015-05-16 09:37:34

Thanx. It's easier than I thought.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2015-09-07 23:48:15

Hi,

Does anyone have the setup file for this game? The latest version?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2015-09-08 01:21:04

go to nyanchangames.com, find the software link and the games are right there

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2015-09-08 02:03:07

http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn2.htm#z
It's on this page somewhere. If you don't want to / can't use Instant Translate to find the link, I believe it has the file size in parentheses.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-08 04:42:21

thanks

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-01-12 20:49:30

Hi, please upload bokurano daybouken with english, i am not been able to download from japan's server.

2016-01-13 00:20:32

Witch Bokurano Daibouken? 1, 2, or 3. Only 2 and 3 have English, 1 is completely Japanese. The earliest I can upload one of the games is sometime this weekend, when I get out of school. Note for Bokurano Daibouken 3, you have to buy the English translation from Nyanchan Games. For Bokurano Daibouken 2, press e when the logo music starts playing.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2016-01-13 00:52:57

I can not buy the english from japanese sites, i dont understand it. So upload bokurano daibouken 2 and then 3.

2016-03-11 09:08:21

hey where do i go in bk 1 after leaving the little hut in the flame mountain.  I have just beaten the ultra brat boy but don't know where to go.

2016-03-11 11:26:23

At this point, you should have an item in your inventory that can be used to travel to Yokutanku's fortress. ... I think, you might have to talk to the person in the house again to get it.
It will ask you to confirm if you want to use it, since you can't return until you've completed the game, so be sure you've bought everything you want.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-03-17 21:50:20

hello, this link is dead, can you reup this link thanks

book ahalong party cruise

2017-10-07 01:18:21

Hello.
Please, could someone help me how to open the door in stage 24 1?

best regards, muhammad chafid

2018-03-28 01:10:37

Hi Guys,

Well, I am now playing BK 2 and am having an absolute blast with it. I have run into an area though where I may need a little help. I am currently on stage 6 level 3, and it seems there is this door that requires a security password. Does anyone happen to remember what that pasword might be? I know one of the robot you fight around that time drops this piece of paper, but I am not sure if that has the password on it, and if it i there what that password is as I am having a little trouble in understanding how that paper reads. Any help here would be awesome.

Thanks
Accman

2018-03-28 01:53:39

The password is on the paper, encoded using a Caesar Cypher.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2020-08-15 21:58:32 (edited by Wilson 2020-08-15 22:00:40)

Just like to chime in and tell you guys that the game got a new update.
Download the game from http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn2_setup.exe
Edit. Ok, this is Not the place for this thread is it?

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-08-15 22:33:32

Obviously not!

2020-08-16 02:13:52

Actually it's ok? I thought this topic was about BK series.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2020-08-16 07:51:52

at4472 whats new?