2006-05-17 17:39:09

what is this game?

2006-05-17 17:43:38

i don't even know if it's accessible... i've never heard of it

2006-05-18 08:58:49

The title doesn't even make sense.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-05-18 16:42:14

it's another spambot. i am sure of it. i think the game is for psp and it can't be accessible. i mean every game these days is in 3d, and the psp does not (i dont think) have sterio sound!

2006-05-18 19:03:08

Just to clear up confusion, nope, animal Crossing Wild world is not an accessible game by any stretch of the imagination.

the original Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, was a sort of experimental thing, a full 3D environment which all ran on a time clock. It wasn't really a game, more a sort of 3D world where you could get a job, go fishing, and do various different things at different times ----- so youwould actually get paid on the first day of each week, and the game would become night at the same time it was really night.

the only other thing I know about the game is that lots of Nes games were unlockable in it.

animal crossing, Wild world is the sequel, on the Nintendo Ds I believe (being a nintendo produced game i doubt it'd come out on the Psp), and oncemore, not accessible.

I hope this resolves people's confusion.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-05-19 05:25:23

Maybe having a verification code in plain text on the sign up page would help alleviate spamming. I know there are ways around this if you really wanted to, but for a small site like this I rather doubt people would go to the effort.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-05-19 06:28:04

The psp and ds (and even the gameboy advance) have stereo sound.

James

2006-05-19 16:12:03

the gba has sterio sound? but it only has one speaker.
if you have headphones though, sterio sound... mmm. but what games support sterio?

2006-05-19 19:31:21

Actually I believe the GBA has two speakers, two very small ones. It does seem to support stereo sound but only if you use headphones, and you have to in any case, otherwise the tiny speakers trying to produce those great SNES style sounds will get to you. I really noticed that in the Golden Sun games, trying to listen to all that orchestral music on that small speaker. It just didn't sound right. You need either a pair of good stereo headphones or a Game Cube with Game Boy Player attached, hooked up to a home theater system. Mmm, home theater.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-05-20 11:08:30

Prepare for Jealousy Brian me old mate, a Gba player and surround sound system is just what i have (when I'm in nottingham anyway). The Nio Ridly fight In Metroid Fusion was pretty terrifying!

Btw, I thought golden Sunn was an Rpg, though I could be wrong. What's the game like?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-05-20 12:26:19

metroid fusion? i have it, but i just keep hearing this music, i can't do anything, i can't hear anything but music, i hear a few sounds at the beginning then just music what's that all about, how do yuo start?
note: i actually downloaded the game as a rom file. i want more gba roms, but the best place that i fo[und was an irc server and that person on the irc server is now gone so... i dont know how to get them now.
i use visual boy advance, one of the best gba emulators out there, in fact, *the* best!

2006-05-20 16:16:49

That's the intro sequence, which does go on for a while, explaining all about how Metroid fusion links into Super Metroid. It's pretty handy plot for the game.

A script for Metroid fusion is fairly crucial to playing the game, sinse (unlike all the other Metroid titles), it's based on completing missions. You can get a script here:

http://metroid.retrofaction.com/index.php

Also, if your not familiar with the Metroid games, looking at a Faq might be a good idea. there's a very good one by a chap called Falcon zero available on Gamefaqs (his Super Metrioid Faq is also very good, especially sinse it contains some user submitted tips by yours truly).

Hope that helps.

2006-05-20 20:49:38

i've never ever used gamefaqs, purely because i do not really explore it. i use gamewinners.com, but sometimes it's a bit... weerd. i may use gamefaqs a bit more.

2006-05-20 21:05:14

where is the script on that sight? i just get a warning (main) opening or something like that, after all those links.

2006-05-20 22:12:47

Oh sorry, I forgotk, that's the link to the site's main page, you have to click the "Resources" link at the top of the page, that'll display all the games info down the bottom, then just find the Metroid Fusion script, and the game manual as well if you wish (they even have versions in plain text, which is handy).

Now, back to try and actually take the crown away from the bloody computer and become Lord of the galaxy.

2006-05-20 23:15:29

You thought right Dark me old mate, Golden Sun and its sequel are RPG's. In fact you MUST play both games if you want the entire story. Golden Sun tells the first half of the story and Golden Sun: The Lost Age picks up where the first game left off, with the other characters you didn't use much in Golden Sun. The gams take place in a world called Weyard. Magic is practiced by nearly everyone, but it's called Psynergy, not Magic. Those who are particularly skilled in Psynergy are called Adepts, and they draw their power from one of the four elements, Mars being fire, Mercury being water, Venus being earth and Jupiter being Air. There are also creatures called Djin, which are similar to Pokemon except way cooler. If you equip a character with a Djin, they'll often acquire new powers. In fact certain abilities can only be used if a certain Djin or combination of Djinni are equipped to a character. There are also Summons like in Final Fantasy, and you use your Djinni abilities for this.
  The story is that a pair of evil Adepts are seeking to light all four of the lighthouses, which will unleash the power of Alchemy, a force that, in the wrong hands, could destroy the entire world. As I said, you have to play both games for the whole story. It's an excellent pair of games. If you have a GBA and a GBA/Game Cube link cable or a cable to link two GBAs, you can transfer your party from Golden Sun into Golden Sun: The Lost Age after you beat the first game. You don't use that party ver much if at all in the second game, but their stats, items, weapons and abilities will be saved for when you meet them later on, which you do. The music in those games is quite excellent, and a lot of it is heard in both games. The sound effects are pretty darn cool as well.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!