2006-05-10 00:33:29

Hi everyone.
I am having problems with monkey term. When I have munkey term installed along with the thing that you download from randylaptop.com, I have no folders in the Munkey Term directory which says sounds. How come? The instructions say to extract the sounds to Munkey Term\sounds.
Thanks for your help.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-05-10 01:27:02

If that program is like a lot of others, it'll create the folder if it doesn't already exist. I know WinZip and WinRar do that, so you should try it with that other thing. Type the extraction path exactly as the instructions tell you and the program should automatically create the folder.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-05-10 07:10:52

yeah right... if the folder doesn't exist, simply create it.

2006-05-10 08:11:18

huh?
what is monkey term?
and is it free?
thx

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-05-10 16:24:01

go to www.randylaptop.com, go to  the mudding section. yes, the mud cleitn "monkeyterm" is free

2006-05-11 23:23:28

Hello.
What do I do after installing everything? I would like to play GW Two. What do I do in Monkey Term to open it?
Thanks for your help.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-05-12 06:46:26

you need to download the xml file which, oddly enough, can also be found in the sound packs section. then, you choose open and godwars2.xml it should say jaws speech ready. then press f4 and leave the connection and port as it is - the xml file already contains these settings.
something strange though, the xml file opens up in a new window instead of just asking you to download it. i advice you to use numpad star when at the link of the xml file and choose save target as... i hope i will see you soon on godwars