2006-04-12 17:14:34

today i was adventuring in the northern desert, when all of a sudden erion came with a wand. the moment the demon (classed character, not what he is!) drew the wand, i died (by getting killed by a scorpion)
the next thing i knew he was helping me out! healing me, and i killed a scorpion, and even a fire giant. i got 430 primal from the giant and baout 300 and something primal from the scorpion.
now thequestion is, who is erion (i know he goes on this forum -- he told me)
and i also wana say thanks for helping me out.

2006-04-12 18:21:01

You should post it at godwars II topic, but erion is robjoy.

2006-04-12 19:54:14

yep. i can kill scorpions alone, but not fire giants.

2006-04-12 22:03:03

i need help. anyone know an easy to kill fire giants and scorpions as a mage? i try to keep my distance but it comes towards me and at 8 feet... it is... very.... very.... very.... deadly!
he uses a very bad stinger to attack, and if you keep getting hit by it -- you are dead.
fire giants are much much harder though, i mean like 5 hits and your dead!

2006-04-12 22:41:23

Hmm, Aaron, why are you fighting against fire giants? I mean, you can find easy mobs for your age to kill, and with a boost you can get 300 primal or so.
But a way, which should work against them, to ride a horse, or any pet, and you can cast spells, while he is moving, so they can't get you.
For example scorpions, their poison is not really dangerous until age 130, but you can still wield a shield, a tower shield for example, so they wont damage you a lot.
Hope this helps.
Robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-04-13 01:52:54

That's true..

Discord: clemchowder633

2006-04-13 08:15:10

What I do with dokdoom I use two tower shields sometimes for very hard mobs. One in right hand, one in the left ad I attack with the stinger. *grin*
Then What I did is, I gave both my tower shields to my mage, zuldoom, and enchanted them with 150 points of enchant both for defence, and i forged them with dokdoom with infernal forging. they give fisical damage soak and auto absorb of fisical. If you guys want my mage to enchant anything, just ask.

2006-04-13 08:18:46

Well, the only problem is, that demon's stinger really sucks.
The another problem is, that if a mage wields two tower shields, then he wont be able to cast spells, except for mental ones.
I have to say, i like the mage class, but it is extremelly difficult to start with it.
All i can say aaron, that enchant a few power rings, and wear them, and use immolate, you will be surprised.
R.J.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-04-13 11:57:31

i want to say this now:
this! forum! is! the! best! sorry for the exclamation marks, i just love this forum. i mean we can talk about these stratergies on here.
i have 2 rings of health on my left hand and right hand -- so i get quite a lot. however, i am not armoured up! if i armour up too much i will become "incumbed".

2006-04-13 13:33:30

yep. that is the problem about mages, due to their low brawn, they can easily become encumbered.

2006-04-13 22:28:33

You always can wear leather or wooden eq, and wield a tower shield.
But the best thing is, to learn psionics, and use the enhanced force field, with thorwald i got about 250 defence and defensive shield with it, and use bark, the mental barrier, and the other shields like stone skin.
So as you see, you can be naked, and you can still be quite efficient with defence.
Learn magic, and everything should be okay.
Learn magic more, and you will be the god.
lol.
Robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-04-14 17:42:23

usually what i do with my demon i am always in bull style was formarly rs rp all the time, but rw rs rs seems to be more effective but seems to cost you quite a bit more of AP.
i created a mage which is not a mage yet called master, but i am h aving problems with the black sash. i could do the other sashes in a few attempts with a few elementals summoned and shooting firestorms. i also tried moving out of the way, but he comes towarts me and i believe he can run, and since i am armored a bit i can't.
my demon is currently at age 130, and is having a lot of radiation problems. i have quite a number of good eq, even one artifact, but my radiation can only go up to 1300. i don't use shields, for i don't really do much damage if i use a morning star one-handed. at night i usually kill scorpions, but when it is day there is more of a problem. i try to kill hill giants which give me alright primal, but something that is really strange is i forgot to wear my collar the other day and killed a stone giant, my collar gives like 500 health or so, or at least it gives you 220 health and some grace or something, and i worn my collar, and never am able to kill one of those again lol.

2006-04-14 21:18:05

Interesting...

You can easily raise your brawn whenever you want to if you have enough primal...

2006-04-15 09:08:46

Yeah, primal.
For mages, at first, it is not easy to get primal, because they have crapy health.
But after you are about 150 or 160, it will be really good.
And you'll have primal to train your brawn big_smile
Rj.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-04-15 22:39:36

Hello!
What game are you talking about, and how can I find it?
from the posts this game sounds to be very cool and fun to play
/kristoffer

2006-04-15 23:13:55

Hello , it is a mud game, multi user dungeon, online multiplayer.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-04-15 23:50:36

First off, mages don't have crappy health. I just gather a lot of items of health from dungeons or where the hell, then I class... how hard is that?

2006-04-16 01:09:25

Hello.
Where can I find it?
Thanks.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-04-16 08:39:41

www.godwars2.com

2006-04-16 10:37:36

Items from dungeons are not so cool, yeah, it is for a newly classed char, but for example for me, they are just (4 letters, sh is the beginning).
Hope you can solve this puzzle. rofl
Best reg,
Rj.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-04-19 20:13:39

you can connect to godwars 2 using a mud client like telnet or g mud, or monkey term. The address is.
godwars2.com, without the www. thing.
and the port is 3000.
My character name is dokdoom if u need any help.

2006-04-20 15:19:33

Any help from you, no, thanks, rofl, the newbie killer

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-04-20 17:17:53

that's true though. he promised me that he wouldn't kill me, and guess what he does after twenty minutes? bang there i go. luckily not because i could escape with the powerful wings.
i am having a problem though. i am age 104 and have no free power slots. should i be age 110 to get a power slot? or what should i do? i think my character is screwed but hopefully not. any help?

2006-04-20 18:49:03

wuver
I didn't want to kill you that time. I jsut tried an attack on you and I was not gonna kill you. If you want to think that, think it. It's no problem. But you don't need to give me the bad fame around. k?

2006-04-21 06:35:52

hehe i could lower my powers. haha. good trick. and btw, it was robjoy who said it at first. but i remember you killing me when i first classed.