2011-09-12 01:14:09

what on earth are you talking about!

2011-09-12 08:36:43

It depends if anyone else agrees with me, but I think one of the modderators should close this toppic?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-09-12 14:24:36

robla,
saying "I disagree!" isn't help anyone.
I think more easy turms are "I not agree with you".
and neither me nore anyone attacking you.

This is not a signature.

2011-09-12 14:47:27

People, can't you all behave maturely for like two days?
Dhruv, I think you shouldn't have stepped into this discussion at all, you caused more harm than good. Robla was probably just urgently emphasizing his opinion because the way a lot of people perceive Banter Bay tends to have a disturbing effect. But perhaps you shouldn't have allowed a bunch of youngsters to get on your nerves. Sid shouldn't have reacted so strongly because, after all, nothing rude or personally insulting was said in Robla's original post, he just used exclamation marks to emphasize his meaning. There is no law prohibiting this yet. So, to sum it up, this whole mess shouldn't have started in the first place. I am closing this topic right away and would have done so earlier if I had the time to check it out, and I'm seriously disappointed.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

Thumbs up