2011-08-22 12:20:37

Hello everyone here on audiogames.net! As a few of you might know, I am starting school again. So I would like to say thanks for all you have done. Some of my releases were crappy, but hey, when your first starting out, you really don't know what to do or where to go. So this departure is a special one. I enjoyed playing top speed 3, chatting in the forum, and so on. I'll check back from time to time, but not as often as I did here in the summer. Well guys, I hate long goodbys, but I'll see you all later. I suppose I could post the results of some of our band competitions as well. Have a great day, and if some one should ever so happen to miss me lol you can always! Email me. you can do this at the following address. You have to do a bit of work, but here it is. [email protected]

2011-08-22 15:30:46

Have a good time. Band competitions?

2011-08-22 15:33:22

What were those?

2011-08-22 18:33:04

hey.
You have a great time, and i look forward to seeing you when ever you can make it back. Have fun, and i would be interested in your band results

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-08-25 22:10:24

have a great time, yeah it would be interesting about your band results. big_smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln