2011-08-03 22:31:45

Hi,
I have written a game review for Audyssey Magazine, Dark mentioned it was coming back out in the news room section. Here is a bit of my review. Please tell me if it's good enough.
My favourite Audio Games!
Well, to get started I love audio games. The reason for this is because we have so many wonderful developers, eager and ready to spend all there time making our lives as blind indervidguals interesting, with thousands of amazing audio games. With rich sound effects, and amazing audio, who could wish for more?

One of my all-time favourite audio games is q9 action game which is made by Blastbay Studios. Philip Bennefall is a wonderful developer and one of the best things about his games are the sound affects. With all the animals in q9 and all the different varieties of level, you need some outstanding sounds to make you imagine what it’s like to be a little alien who has got lost on earth.
Another thing I love about q9 is the huma. I mean, you can’t have an audio game without some huma.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-08-04 12:39:22

Hi,,
yes it is a very good part of a revue.
I hope it gets into the aldissi magazene.
smile
brad

I'm gone for real :)

2011-08-04 13:02:24

thanks smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-08-05 01:11:04

what does everyone else think?