2011-07-28 21:38:36

Hello all.
If you don't like listening to my podcast, simply disregard this message.
But for those of you who do listen to my podcast and somewhat enjoy them, listen up! I would like some guests on my podcast. You know, like the time when I had a guest with me for entombed? I was just a beginner podcaster, but now, I know a little more about sound and how we can both be heard on a recording. Anyway, if you want to hear a podcast or a demonstration about something, just reply on this post, and I can try my best to make it happen. Hope that some of yall enjoy my podcasts.
Thanks for all who listen and support my podcasts!

2011-07-29 09:18:27

yes I would like to hear a demonstration smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-07-29 12:29:10

I tried to do a weekly podcast with someone a few years back. It kind of stopped for multiple reasons, and I was hosting everything at putfile, which has since been devoured by the cyber abyss, but I'm not opposed to contributing, if you so desire.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-07-29 14:23:28

Hi,
Could you do a full demonstration of  awesome homer? I couldn't pass level5 because of the unfigurable code. I am wondering these two levels.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-07-29 17:39:37

hey burak,
level 5's code is random.

This is not a signature.

2011-07-29 17:40:39

Everybody knows that.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-07-29 17:41:37

yes.
but the game is very dificult dood!

This is not a signature.