2011-07-25 06:51:47

Hi dark,
This is Ethin. Please don't ban this account. If your wondering how I got access to the forums includeing:
www.audiogames.net,
I hid my IP from the sight so I have access to it again. I am sorry for my old trubble and effects on this,
But I hope to make it better. I am extremely sorry,
So please except this message. Its right that my other account was banned, but that was too mutch for me and I am truthfully sorry!
I am extremely sorry for this what ever the effects  cause on you (death, damage to your PC, or life death punishments). I am sorry.
Please read below for more info.

I was only about 9 years old when you banned me, and 3 years is enough for me!
I am 12 now, moveing on to 13 in 2012, so please except this message.
Thank you and best wishes,
Ethin.

I am Ethin,
I have learned from my mistakes,
I will not hurt you,
So let me live!

2011-07-25 09:49:01

Hi ethan,
urm.... (death, damage to your PC, or life death punishments?) isn't that a bit extreme?
i'm sure dark will not ban you again.
I don't know the reason dark banned you from the audio games foroom, so i'll say this.
watch out what you rite just in case you may afend anyone.
make sure not to swair.
hmm, can't think of anything elce.
have a great day,
brad.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-07-25 11:27:53

yeah.
No swaring no spam and no affending, that's all I can think of. I think 12 years old is mature enough now for I am 13 and feel more mature than when I was 9 smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-07-25 11:31:32

Well if you changed your ip that would get around the ban.

I appreciate the appology, and hope you do recognize the trouble you caused previously.

On the basis that it has been a while and people change, I do think you perhaps deserve another chance.

However bare in mind this is one, and only one chance. Antagonize one member, write one post which is inconvenient for people, ie, lots of random letters together, one insult and that will be it once again.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-07-25 13:58:16

and, hmm. don't think that people grow up as long as 3 years in a single year or so. but nevermind,welcome back again,dude.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-07-25 14:36:56

Actually grryf, I disagree, some people do have the potential to grow up very quickly either because of other circumstances in their life, or because they have a conscious desire to change their actions and outlook.

I'm willing to believe ethin may fall into one or other of those catagories after his above appology, afterall we have had members that young before who have got along very well and not caused any trouble (andy smith,  aaron when he first joined, muhammed who I believe goes under the name of ultimategamer, Burak and Fatih etc).

So I'm willing to give Etin the bennifit of the doubt for at least another chance on this.

I'd also ask people to extend him the same curtacy and give him the same considderation in forgetting the past, afterall he's done his time away from society, and is now hopefully back as a productive member of the forum.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-07-25 15:53:01

I think grryfindore was referring to how Ethin was banned for a year, but he is 12 now, and said he was 9 when he was banned.  Well, technically he said he was About 9, but I still think there was some fuzzy math going on, hehe.

Anyways, welcome back Ethin.  We look forward to you being a productive member of the community.  big_smile

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-07-25 18:37:31

Well I took "about nine" to translate as ten, which just about sort of stretches slightly ;D.

2011-07-25 19:17:56

Even though i'm not a moderater, i would advise caution. If you look at the orrigenal post, he said he hid is IP address just to get around the ban. I realize an appolagy is an appolagy however, that just gets under my skin a little bit. Why would someone be that desperate? Keep an eye out for trolling or false claims. And if you guys remember, someone came on here recently demanding that this person be unban.. It just seems kind of fishy and strange. But i guess will see what happens. And also I'm all for forgiveness in any case.

2011-07-25 19:26:59

Ok dark, so my other account is unbanned? BTW, how do you PM?

I am Ethin,
I have learned from my mistakes,
I will not hurt you,
So let me live!

2011-07-26 01:45:31

Nope Ethin, your other account is stil banned, and I'd prefer to keep things that way so as to resolve confusion, it also lets other members know you are hopefully starting on a new career.

On which point Arq, as I said, it's inocent until proven guilty even for a reoffender, something I'd prefer people to remember.

As to how to send pms Ethin, just use the "pm" link under a persons' name, though also bare in mind all forum rules of etiquette apply to pms too and it's quite possible for a moderator to read those (we don't sinse they are supposed to be private, but we could if need arose).

2011-07-27 07:39:42

Welcome, hope you don't  spamm anymore.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page