2006-03-13 12:29:47

hi. i've got a website about audio games. i am making audio games. i am currently developing a games called crazy shooter, where you try and stop this guy from taking over the country and making everyone believe in a religion called fishism.

nowthe website. the url is:

http://thedigitalmonkeys.tripod.com

if ya want to help mannage the site, please email me at:

[email protected]

regards

shaf

2006-03-14 18:39:41

OOOO newness! and weerdness! both good forms of nessness, ;D.

Seriously good luck with the project, and if you ever need a beta tester please contact mee, sinse I'm a lazy so and so with lots of time on my hands  (I'm supposed to be doing a Phd, but I can stil afford to be lazy).

Dare we hope that you'll produce a game with some real sincere depth? ----- well we'll have to wait and see.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-03-18 16:11:14

I wish super adventure didn't get arased, I heard about it, but I didn't know it was out. It's good to know Gangster Attack is under development. I was wondering what was up with PB-Games.

2006-03-20 12:17:42

super adventure is still on my hard drive. if you email me, sk8kid1, you may get it...

shaf

2006-03-21 01:50:46

How bad is the bug?