2011-06-17 10:33:47

and how it works? this "four icons" method?

f.a.t.h.e.r

2011-06-17 10:34:51

hi

i am also thinking about to get an ipod touch, but there is only one problem. when i want to transfer music from my computer to my ipod i need itunes. i've tried it but it is very confusing. i am using hall 11.56 and it should be accessible. and it is. but can somebody post how to put music on an ipod with itunes, please? and please step by step.

i've already an ipod shuffle but the music is put on it by my father but i didn't think he wants to fill my ipod touch, haha. i want to do it myself.

ciao

mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2011-06-17 21:37:22

Its very simple. Just go to apples website, y'll find all the info y'll need. If you already have music in your library, it will be put on your ipod automatically.

2011-06-19 04:14:15

Hi,
Forgive me but if you have an IOS device already I see no point in gettiong an iPad. That is a waste of money. Sure, if you're sighted, the screen is great, but I doubt you are.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-06-19 10:26:23

Hayden, are the ipod touch and iPad pretty much the same? The only thing different i read was that the iPad had a duel core system, where the ipod touch only has one core. I could see the iPad loading videos faster and such. But i don't know, because i don't have either.

2011-06-19 16:46:05

Well, the bigger screen helps when you are blind to. the reason behind, for me, is the fact that you can see where things are really located on websites and the like. This is because everything is touched base.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-06-19 19:26:49

From what I gather:
Some apps are iPad specific, some have an alternative iPad version to make better use of the extra screen space. As an example the built in mail app is apparently laid out differently to make the most of it.
The switch on the side can lock the orientation in the iPad, a minor point but one worth making.
Solona make a full braille-labelled screen protector so you can feel where each letter is in braille not just a dot.

Oh and when I said some apps are iPad specific, Apple make an iPad version of their word processor and spreadsheet software but don't make one for the iPhone or iPod Touch.

So put simply the only difference is if you want to use an iPad like a note taker or similar device such as the Pac Mate.

Oh and if we're comparing purely to the iPod Touch the iPad can have 3G internet access and GPS if you get the 3G version, though the iPhone already has this anyway. Ipad and iPod Touch come in pretty much the same capacities, up to 64GB in both cases, while last time I checked the iPhone 4 only came in up to 32GB. No idea what they'll do with the iPhone 5.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-06-19 20:29:19

Hi,
Which I wouldn't. I'd have to order extra compoents just to get the keyboard to lookmore like a qwerty keyboard. As for the screen, the main point of annoyance I've found is that the home screen appears everwhere, which is a total pain in the neck

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-06-20 02:09:43

The screen protectors aren't that expensive. If you're paying £400 or more for an iPad then another £10, if that, isn't a major issue. That's not considering most people when they buy an iOS device will also want a case so they don't damage their expensive gadget.

Or you could just buy a bluetooth keyboard. Heck buy a bluetooth headset too and you never have to take it out of your bag, that applies to iPhone and iPod Touch as well.

In any case its way less than the £1650 for a Pac Mate last I checked, and the Pac Mate was the cheapest note taker I could find.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-06-22 08:42:35

cheapest? Oh gosh that's a lot. smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-06-22 12:51:00

Cheapest doesn't necessarily mean cheap wink

It's a bit like saying the cheapest room at the Ritz or the cheapest private jet.

cx2
-----

2011-06-22 15:11:36

Hi,
Thing is this. If I get a bluetooth keyboard, there goes the portability of the product. Then if you have one anyway, you don't need an iPad anyway.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-06-22 21:36:46

If you have a bluetooth keyboard you don't need an iPad? What the heck sense does that make, do you mean you can use a laptop from in your bag? An iPad is a lot more compact and durable than a laptop, no hard drive to break so you don't need a bulky laptop bag, isn't as heavy, etc.

I stand by what I said. The price of a screen protector from Solona with the braille markings on the QWERTY keyboard is a minimal extra cost given the price difference between an iPad and a conventional notetaker.

I don't think an iPad is always the solution. I don't expect everyone to like the iPad. I do however accept and understand that for many people they do like it and it may be the best solution. If you don't like the iPad then that's fine but don't kid yourself that it is pointless just because it doesn't suit you or the way you do things.

As a disclaimer I don't own an iPad, it isn't something I currently have a need for. This may change as all our lives may change over time but if someone said they wanted something accessible, less expensive than a notetaker and lighter than a laptop then yes I would recommend they consider the iPad. I know many people prefer notetakers, that's fine too, but from a purely technological standpoint I don't see any advantage to the notetakers. I say that as a long time Pac Mate owner, left from my college/university days.

cx2
-----

2011-06-22 21:54:51

lol. I know cheapest doesn't necicerily mean cheap I just thought some would be a bit cheaper than that.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-06-23 12:45:02

does ipod nano 8 gb 6th generation include voice over too? as i would take this, as i dont need 16 gb space. and ofcourse 8 gb is cheaper slightly.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2011-06-23 14:19:59

yes it does come with voiceover, but it doesn't come with the app store. Tne nano is bilt around music. That is pretty much all it does.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-06-25 10:25:18

All current generation iPods apart from the classic/video models include Voice Over, but as CW said only the iPod Touch is anything more than a media player. The iPod Touch and iPhone run the same apps, with the difference that the iPod Touch can't use cellular data, make calls, send text messages and has no built in GPS but in all other respects they're identical. The rest of the iPod range are purely MP3 players in essence.

cx2
-----

2011-06-26 12:12:36

its good. tomorrow wll arrive my pod nano 8 gb. i wanted it primarily for music. not for apps.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2011-06-26 12:16:49

can you get different voices for voiceover or is it justa fixed voice?

2011-06-26 17:33:49

There's one voice per language but you can choose between the US, UK and Australian English voices I believe. The UK voice is a lot like RealSpeak Emilie but very, very smooth.

cx2
-----

2011-06-27 23:49:46

Hi,
It is not so much I don't "like" the iPad. I'm jkust trying to understand why one would want one if they already had another IOS device.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-06-28 00:16:51

um
i'm wandering too, that if i should buy an Ipod or an Iphone 4,
plz advise on, i have a nokia smart phone and going to buy one of these,
but well i really don't know their usages alot

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2011-06-28 08:42:59

the only difference is that on the iphone you can ring and send text messages and well phone things. They do similar things you can get aps for games and cool things like that.

2011-06-28 13:29:54

hi adi, i would totaly recommend the ipod touch instead of an iphone.
i haven't bought my ipod yet because when i went to germany it wasn't cheap,at least not the
price i wanted, it cost $200 euros,the 8 gb model,but when i go to usa,canada or other
countries i'll search and buy one. if i would consider getting it here in brazil it would cost
more,like 350 usd. it's ridiculous. now the reason why i say the ipod is better without
even owning one of those: 1. i consider the ipod touch and iphone the same device,the only
difference is that the ipod doesn't come with gps and phone capabilities.
now you can simple buy a phone without much things on it,like only calling and sms and
buy a gps receiver for your ipod,with a keyboard. and carry the two devices with you,if they
were heavy i wouldn't do it,but the ipod touch,at least the fourth gen model is so light that
it doesn't even weight 100 grams i think. but if you already have experience with the ipod and
love the apple devices,pluss you have a good plan that will allow you to get an iphone, go for
it.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2011-06-28 17:55:55

I totaly agree with you. The iphone is so similar to the ipod it doesn't really matter which one you choose but I prefere the ipod tutch.