2011-06-01 08:22:44

hi all,
I am dificultys to inable java for IE8. Please tell me, How to inable java?

This is not a signature.

2011-06-01 09:57:11

A quick google search tells me that it's in internet options -> advanced.
I looked there, though, and didn't find it.
I did find it in tools -> manage add-ons, however.
And you do need to have java installed for it to be available. ( http://java.sun.com ).

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-06-01 14:00:03

Yep, cae is right. Download the java plugin then enable it from manage addons.

Actually i'd recommend you have a poke in manage addons anyway sinse there's a lot of rubbish in ie 8 that you might want to disable to make pages load faster, ---- like windows live messenger if you don't use it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-06-02 07:15:16

hi, spacialy k_jones, I am java installed, and inable it, but your game no working. Any other idea?

This is not a signature.

2011-06-02 10:48:05

... Ah. :-/
It's not a browser-based game, so you don't need to worry about whether it's enabled in the browser.

There have been a lot of people who have had trouble making it work.

I think if I update it I'll dispense with the jar entirely and use unpackaged classes. The folders would be much messier, but it shouldn't give as much trouble with running.
If you've extracted everything, there are several ways that should work, but I can't say they're reliable.
Try finding Jeqocon.jar and running it with java or java web start (javaw.exe). This might be more complicated than it's really worth. sad

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-06-08 09:25:44

thankyou, Iv playing it. but, the help section is not good inuf to explain all of your games.
best regards,
dhruv

This is not a signature.