2011-05-30 07:39:07

hi,
here is a problame.
When I post a topic or post, it ask me a question severel times and this is very strange problame.
Can someone fix this?

This is not a signature.

2011-05-30 17:51:53

Its so spammers won't flood the forum with advertisements. Just answer the question to submit your post. Personally i take the view of, just deal with it, because its better than having a lot of posts on the forum about nothing.

2011-05-31 09:05:57 (edited by SLJ 2011-05-31 09:07:18)

Hi.
Great feature, but it doesn't work at all. You can simply type in some wrong answers, and your message and the system accepts it. In other words: Totally useless and pretty annoying. However, if the system worked as it should, it would be an awesome feature. It seems like it's just a fake plugin or something.
And, why do you only get these questions randomly? If it should blok spammers, you should get these questions every time you post something.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2011-05-31 11:14:38

Didn't know you could answer incorrectly, that changes my oppinion now. If its not usefull, then why have it?

2011-05-31 13:12:05

Hi,
I usually answer and then click the answer button, as if I did this otherwise it'd keep on asking and asking and asking. But if it accepts wrong answers, then yes, what's the point?

2011-05-31 15:53:41

hello,
I exept with aaron.
for exemple,
I logout in may 31 23-32-44 and, I login in jun 1 15-54-33 and when I post a topic and post, it asking and asking asking and asking!

This is not a signature.

2011-06-01 15:22:25

I think a question must be asked while registering. Or maybe a capsha system or random questions.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-07-30 05:20:52

I general agree with you all! Why have a system that doesn't except nothing but excepts anything! Even you could type nothing in the box and the system excepts it! Really? Do you stupid plugin makers really want to mess sights up? Because that is what your doing! Stop it!

I am Ethin,
I have learned from my mistakes,
I will not hurt you,
So let me live!

2011-07-30 08:36:09

Hi,
Off-topic but Ethin, what's your msn?
Thanks.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-08-12 14:50:45

maybee burak, you should put that in a PM?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-08-12 16:46:01

Lauren is right, posting personal details like that on the forum isn't wise. Especially if it's connected to an email address which spambots can easily take, there are bots that do that instead of spamming the forum.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-08-14 17:37:23

Sorry.

2011-08-16 00:25:25

don't worry. big_smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-08-16 07:20:54

I never said we don't allow it, just that it wasn't a good idea. You can have a T-shirt printed with your phone number and national insurance or social security number  on as well if you like but that probably isn't a good idea either.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-08-16 10:22:56

You are right.
smile