2011-04-23 23:59:28 (edited by archer 2011-04-24 00:10:10)

Greetings game fans!

This is Archer, back from limbo. I am very happy to announce that the people who brought you the ground-breaking game Three D Velocity are back in action and are starting a new project this summer!

I have been placed in charge of this new and exciting venture, and i am looking for some new voice acting talent. The only rule we are imposing on applicants is, you must be 18 or over. If you can abide by this rule then please go to bpcprograms.com and click on employment opportunities.

This game has only a few voice acting spots left, so start sending in your applications! first come, first serve!

Hope to hear from yall real soon.

Best Regards

Keep gaming guys, and remember! nose divers do not have promising futures!

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2011-04-24 00:12:33

Ah,
I am wandering, what about this game?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-04-24 01:12:48

Hi Archer,
What is the game about?
I mean its all good telling us that we have a new game and would like voices done for it, but not noing what it is, is a bit confusing.
I mean we wouldn't know what to voice.

Sorry if this comes across as rood, i don't mean it to.
Thanks for reading,
brad.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-04-24 06:50:10

Hi Brad

No problem. The reason i haven't said what exactly we are working on yet is because the project has not been started yet, we are in the very early stages of this and so canot divulge any detail yet.

When submitting your applications though there is nothing that you need to fill in regarding this project, all we need is whats asked for on the form.

the idea is that once we receive your applications i will contact you and hold a brief interview where i can ask you a few questions and get to know a little about you.
then when a character comes up that i feel your voice suits you will be contacted and asked if you wish to join the team.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

2011-04-24 18:54:53

I agree with brad. I'm not really excited, even if you have said something about exciting project.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2011-04-24 20:35:12

people!
why do you expect everything given to you, right here and now.
What's wrong with waiting a little, it makes it all the more exciting, IMO

2011-04-24 23:04:44

indeed
I'd do it, but I'm not 18 damn it
why over 18 anyway? if its bad language I'm all for it lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2011-04-24 23:20:22

It could be a matter of legal reasons, content, or whathaveyou. The application is under employment, so I imagine that says something in that direction. :-/

I actually haven't played TDV, but the pretty positive reaction gives me reason to believe that whatever comes of this will be interesting at the very least.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-04-25 01:40:25

I really doubt that it's a amtter of legal reasons. I have a suspicion that DD might be right about the language. I personally don't like doing that kind of stuff. But I can stand it if it's kept at a controlled level.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2011-04-25 07:45:04

Hi,
It probably is legal. There are laws binding adults that do not bind minors, and vice versa. Although language may be a factor it is unlikely, considering the world we live in today.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-04-25 08:38:43

after consulting with BPC's head, munawar he has informed me that i can give the following information.

The game we will be working on is Treasure hunt.
The old classic is as we speak being rewritten and modified. However, we are still unable to divulge any information regarding the plot or characters as the storyline has still not been finalized.

Also, Hayden and CAE_Jones are quite correct, the reason we will only be using people who are 18 or over is because BPC programs is now a fully registered company, and must abide by the laws that apply to minors and adults who are employd.

finally,

I would like to thank Robla for his confidence and support.

best regards yall.

2011-04-29 16:05:41

While I am not 18 quite yet, I'd be willing to help you quite happily and freely, yes, for free. No charges at all.

2011-04-29 17:23:50

You know what? this sounds awesome. While I never got round to finishing TDV due to exams around that time, I'm going to do so. I liked where it was going, so I'm really looking forward to the new revised TH. Also, I'll consider looking at the app for voice acting, as I am myself turning 18 this coming Monday. smile

2011-04-30 03:14:43

Hi,
So you'rere-writing the original TH? You are not making a Cloning Malice 3, correct?

Best Regards,
Hayden