2011-04-10 03:07:13 (edited by Jondalar Sekhon 2011-04-10 03:11:05)

Enjoy, the pack will be up for aprox 2 weeks, while I complete fx2, the second huge soundpack.
Get it while it's hot, only for free productions, no selling these, unless you find em your self, then it's not my problem, if you get evicted and thrown in jail, lol.
Good for games, short films, and such things as mods, and snazzy powerpoints and movie maker productions.

the file is rar, if you don't have wwinrar, then get it at;

www.rarsoft.com

It's a huge file, 1.96 gb, I know, I know, aaaaaaaa!, but it's worth it, trust me.

I've made some sounds, got some from free games, and some from torrents, and made about 250 of em my self, and I've also gotten some from open source websights, like;

www.findsounds.com
and
www.freesound.org
and also
www.sounddogs.com
Again enjoy, and give me all comments good or bad.
But don't completely disown me iether, I tryed, fx2 the second big pack is coming in 2 weeks, and since I need room for fx2, fx will be up for 2 weeks so that's April 23, that it goes down, so get it quick.

The link for the pack is, wait for it, wait for it!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13243224/fx.rar

So enjoy!!!!!!!!

2011-04-10 04:03:34

great thing

2011-04-10 06:08:28

I am so pissed!
My dropbox says the links have generated to much trafic,, and that makes know sense, has there been to menny hits, how is that my fault, grand old rip off is what it is, and I've been suspended for 3 days, the link doesn't work anymore, and it's only been like 2 hours.

God, I hate dropbox, I should switch to a different client, I'm sorry guys, but I didn't even know this was possible, I can still access my acount, just no publics, so who ever didn't get the pack, give me your email, I'll share it, even though it might take a while, I've never really shared before, so I'll have to read up on how, seems simple, but, jeeze, I am tired of dropbox, why set up a server, at the expence of your users, having to be suspended, because of to menny hits, and nothing on the sight, no warning, no, this menny people per hour, no nothing, I'm sorry guys, but honestly, not my fault, give me your emails please.

2011-04-10 06:29:55

Hi,
do you want me to host it?
I can if you want me to if I have ennough space I think I do.

2011-04-10 08:02:06

Hi john
I agree with you. WHy should someone be suspended from dropbox just because they are getting too many hits? I mean isn't that supposed to be a good thing? And who cares if links are generating too much traffic, as the dropbox website puts it. I mean they shouldn't stop people from downloading it just because of that.
I know just how you feel. I have dropbox and i've had my own problems with it (which i won't go into here)

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-04-10 09:58:24

my e-mail address is
[email protected]

2011-04-10 10:49:52

Hi,
I have a linode with 400gb bandwidth. I'll host it for you if you want.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2011-04-10 12:38:17

i also have a linode with 300 gb bandwidth, i'd be happy to help as well

2011-04-10 13:05:54

Greetings, my Email address is [email protected] and I'd love to also have the sound pack; much appreciated. Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2011-04-10 13:40:07

Hi together,
I'm interested in the huge sound pack, too. So, if my e-mail adress is nnecessary, it is:
[email protected]

Janagirl!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2011-04-10 14:50:57

stupid... dropbox!
i want the pack.
email.
[email protected]
thanks,
speeder

devin

2011-04-10 16:06:26

hi,
it seems that the file is still up on dropbox,
but when i try downloading the file using IDM, it gives a bandwidth error.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-04-10 18:52:51

[email protected]
give it to me please please please

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2011-04-10 20:46:14

Hi,
What is supposed to be the difference between the two packs?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-04-10 21:00:53

Hi guys, I'll go with the 450 gb server, I don't know anything aout that, but 450 sounds a little better then 300, no offence, can you tell me I should get the file to you?

Also fx2 has some of the same themes, but more sounds, more explosions guns, rocket launchers, etc.

2011-04-10 21:11:43

Hi, send me the pack as well. [email protected]

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-04-10 21:13:02

I really need a hosting server, because I made a folder called fx, and stuck fx.rar in it, now dropbox doesn't see the folder, even though all files are up to date, and if I just put fx in there as a folder, no compression, then it would be way to big for my space limit, and I don't know how to get it on any server

2011-04-10 21:51:00

I would like the pack as well. [email protected]

2011-04-10 22:33:30

just invite us to the dropbox folder or something

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2011-04-11 04:06:47

Why in the world, guys, ignoring some hosting offers here? Wouldn't be easier and flueless that someone from us to host the file?

Or you may think sharing the file via torrent so everybody can download it here with ease.

Best wishes,
SplendidFault

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2011-04-11 04:09:31

please give me the pack as well, [email protected]

2011-04-11 06:12:19

I'd like a copy of these sounds as well. My Email is [email protected]

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-04-11 09:26:54

OK.
I can host your pack for you under the oriolg.es domain. I have 450gb bandwidth and 25gb disk space on my linode. Speed is 30mbps.
You can get the file to me through a dropbox shared folder if you like, or through my ftp server. just send me an email to [email protected] and we'll think of something.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2011-04-11 14:02:31

staindaddict wrote:

I'd like a copy of these sounds as well. My Email is staindaddict -at- juno.com

... You mean I'm not the only person in the universe who uses juno? ^_^

... I just sat out in a thunderstorm for 26 minutes only to find that editing out good thunder from that recording is well near impossible.
I'm quite interested in this soundpack, but I'm trying to move toward potentially commercial projects, so there's a few GB of bandwidth for you.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-04-11 16:52:10 (edited by ahmad 2011-04-11 16:55:24)

well  here is another way to upload the pack, use 4shared!  www.4shared.com  it gives ya 10 gb of free space!  and well, sharing it in a server is more good but, ya said that ya wanted  a better uploading sight. here it goes smile  bye for now tongue and aa, i forget  something, i have a better idea, how about  splitting the  pack like  500 mb each or 300 mb each. because, as ya know not menny people has  the best speed to download e.g me.  my internet speed is 256 kb well... i talked to much i know, bye for now :d

music is the life.