2011-03-28 18:40:41

hi everyone!
so as many of you will know,  the
blind mice mart
decided to restrict access to the US,  meaning a lot of us can't access the movie vault anymore.
So, here's my new project.
Do not ask any questions about this, yes, it is not strictly legal, but nor was the blind mice mart, so enjoy
free movies
and
free tv shows
enjoy

2011-03-28 19:17:56

I haven't visied the valt in a little while. Are they block via IP. if so, there is away around it. Any I see some stuff on your sight that I want. so no questions from me. What is that fred and jorge said in the harry potter book? I think it was, "ask us no question and we will tell you no lies". I think it was something like that...

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-03-28 20:25:43

yeah big_smile
sure you can get round it via proxy, but i just thought this would be easier for people

2011-03-28 20:59:05

Or to put it another way:
Don't ask questions if you know you won't like the answers.

I haven't visited the vault in a while so an IP restriction is something of a shame, even if it could be worked around.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-03-28 21:44:32

They restricted access to the US when, what: at least, conservatively here, 80% of their files are described by British companies? what rubbish, if you'll pardon my lingo.

2011-03-28 21:48:56

Kindly moderate your language. I'm not sure it was 80% but I am sure there was a good amount in there so I understand your feelings.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-03-29 01:01:56

Apologies.

actually, given the US only have at most 10 dvd's with DVS tracks and perhaps a generous maximum of 100 videos from WGBH, I'd estimate the figure to be higher.  How insulting.

2011-03-29 17:34:08

Hello.
Now if tis ain't against the forum rules,can anyone tell me how to use the proxy server or whatever it is? I have heard about them,but don't know nothing about how to use it and such.
Thanks.Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-03-29 20:03:28

off-topic griff.
but if you would like to use one, click
here

2011-04-01 17:13:38

Hi Robler,
I haven't checked the site yet, but I do have some movie requests...
Pirates of the caribbean series
Dispicable me
Toy story 3
I own all of these, you see.
I just want backups for the pc.

2011-04-01 18:01:40

Hi,
Those would be interesting additions to the list if they do not exist...how many do you have as of now?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-04-02 11:38:51

not sure man, a couple of thousand, hoping to make a big update in the next fiew days

2011-04-06 20:52:28

Hmmm... You have enough tv shows on your site that I keep on hitting the 1 GB daily cap on sendspace, but that can be worked around, kindof.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-04-06 22:54:26 (edited by bryant 2011-04-06 23:08:05)

Hello robla
How do you know that they were restricting access to u.s customers? Correct me if i'm wrong, but last time i visited i don't believe that access was restricted. I mean can't anyone just go on there and download movies? Last time i checked movie downloading was completely opened to anyone.
However the sight is closed, but i don't believe that they're restricting access to us u.s customers.
The sight will however be opened sometime later this month.
Edit: and it doesn't say anything about them restricting to u.s customers.
And if they infact are, how are they restricting access exactly?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-04-07 11:19:23

Hello.
To answer your questions.
First go to the movie volts page,and see if you are able to access it or not.because now when I have tryed it,I wasn't able to.however by useing a prokcey server I was able to get into it.
They are restricting The IPS outside of US,by geo something.
With a IP you can know the geo location of a person,and so restrict the access. besides yesterday when I visited it,it was a mess. In the recently added movies,there were few movies,but the hole thing was upside down. It wasn't as it used to be anyways. You could click on a link as in,movies from #'s to f and view the hole archive of those. but now there are movies from f until y,and that too a few of them.
All in all, Thanks Robra. I can't buy these movies where I live so This is the only way I can listen to the movies.
Do let us know,though. when you have updated the site. I'll checkin everyday,but just in case.
Thanks again.

Follow me on twitter

2011-04-07 12:08:01

Hello,

This text has been retrieved from Google's cache of blindmicemart.com, generated on April 4, 2011. Quoting the text without making any modifications on it.

Blind Mice Mart wrote:

Blind Mice Mart is closed for renovations A new and improved Mice Mart is on the way! We are targeting April 22nd to open the new site! A Grand Opening is scheduled for May 1st! The doors might be opened sooner…you never know about those little Mice!~ The new site will feature a new layout with many different stores with lots of great products for you! The new layout will make shopping with the Mice easy and fun! Please e-mail us if you are wanting to purchase a particular iteme you know the Mice have! The site will be down but the Mice will be working and taking orders from Blind Mice Mart Members during the renovation! Just e-mail us with your order request. One of the Mice will get back to you! Be sure to include your contact information. The scholarship program will be delayed in opening. Please check back for its status.

Hope this helps.

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2011-04-07 14:04:17

Hi,
I'm not really sure about the relavance of that post to the US discussion here.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-04-07 15:46:06

Hello, Hayden,

What I try to say is I couldn't find any argument which supports that Blind Mart Mice is restricting any Non-US users accessing their site. The only thing that I found is,  the site is down, and it'll re-open on April 22, 2011.

Regards,
SplendidFault

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2011-04-07 17:35:17

Hi Splendif Fault,
I grant you thi is a bit...off topic? But where did that couplet in your signature come from? PM me about that; I didn't intedn to turn this into a completely different topic.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-04-07 17:42:34

yes, what you're forgetting is that as someone has  already stated, you can get in via proxy, please read the topic   carefully!

2011-04-07 17:45:54

Hello.
So in other words, they are restricting access to non u.s customers, but u.s costumers can still access the movies?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-04-08 04:52:55

I don't know about restricting access to the US because I'm not from there and I was able to access the movie volt just fine.

I had to use internet explorer to do it though.

For some reason Firefox wouldn't let me access it.

2011-04-08 05:41:10

To Briant,yes.
Actually even if you aren't a costumer and live in US you can access the site.
To the cool Turk. That's interesting Indeed. Because I live outside USA and some ofmy other friends do to, and we all have tryed to access the movie valt but alas.
Going through proccey seems only the way in which you can access it.
Regards,Grryf.

Follow me on twitter

2011-04-09 14:59:52

I don't know if it is just me, but some of the stargate stuff needs to be reupload and some of the startrek interprize stuff. stargate s303 is where I started having sortof.

DropBox Referral

2011-04-23 18:01:09

don't suppose you'd mind reuploading season 1 part 1 of heros?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.