2006-02-11 16:31:22

When I want to go for example to door to the lab, I press enter as said in instructions, but nothing happens. What should I do?

2006-02-11 23:36:25

i had problems with that game too, i would try to go somewhere, but it would say something stupid like pick up door oops i'm a bit daft.
i posted up a question on the forum, but i don't think i got a reponse.

best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-02-12 09:37:45

Maybe in demo version you can look, what's around you, but can go nowhere. Lol.

2006-02-12 18:17:44

it can't be, i mean a demo is supposed to give you a taster, not a glimpse lol.
i remember some problems like this on the old forum.
i can remember someone saying something about it and getting a response.
it's a pitty you can't access the old forum anymore.

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-02-13 15:55:23

thousands did, but they didn't get any responce, as i know.
anyway, i forgot about that game... lol

2006-09-13 19:31:00 (edited by sabrina 2006-09-15 06:27:02)

hi!
after the intro you're comming to a map. press the letter S to be able to move. i also had that problem, and it took 3 weeks.

I live to crochet!

2006-09-13 23:42:28

all of Code Factory's games were rather odd. I tried the demos and rather liked them (particularly the way they reinforced the games with graphics), but for one thing none of the demos seemed to have any instructions so I had to guess at a lot of the keys (which wasn't fun). For another thing, there seemd to be absolutely nowhere on their site where you could order their games, or how much they are (though their prices do appear on the games list on Pcs games).

I did send them an E-mail requesting some information about where to buy their games and for how much, but I got no response at all.

Alien invasion looked sort of fun, I'd possibly get it (I loved the intros and things), and I'm always interested in adventure/puzle type games (provided control issues can be fixed). So if anyone who has any of their games would be kind enough to let me know A: What they are like and B: where to find them, I'd be greatful.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)