2011-03-02 13:39:48

Good, good, good job!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-03-02 15:10:55

hey, but that meens that evry block has skillpoints.
i have a bug to report:
wen the comp uses drain, the game dont says me on witch block some skillpoints war drained

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2011-03-02 15:56:53

When you press a while on the enemy's blocks you hear the computer's attack points. If you press a while focused on your own blocks, you hear your own attack points. Each block does not have attack points.
Drain will drain a number of attack points equal to your attack points. For example, both you and the computer have 5 attack points. You use drain, which hits and takes five points from the computer and adds them to your total. However, if you miss, you lose three attack points.
However, there is one bug. It is possible to end up with negative attack points. If the person using drain has more attack points than the opponent, the opponent will end up with negative attack points. This should not happen. The opponent should simply be brought to 0 and the appropriate number of points transferred.

2011-03-02 18:08:14

Oh, so if I press A on the computers blocks it'll tell me how many attack points the computer has? Makes sense, lol. Should've thought of that.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-03-03 00:42:11

I dared to do so.
What does everyone think?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2011-03-03 16:06:48

lol, i once pressed a on the comps blocks, and i was not so good with a m, so i tholt i had enough points for drain oare lock on, and i tryd = failed

2011-03-05 11:47:00

Man I so absolutely dig action mode. I'm surprised no one noticfed this weird bug I' having.
when player 2 launches the mini laser the game says the results of the last attack instead of saying mini laser, IE. "the computer launches 25 damage on block 5 from block 6." instead of "the computer launches mini laser from block 6"

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-03-05 12:47:01

i have this bug two, but, i think only because of that bug the game is bugfree

2011-03-05 13:10:32

Thank you for bug report.
I will investigate it.

2011-03-05 21:18:58

i think the power lazer shold have a tini more hitting chance

2011-03-06 05:08:50

I love this game! arigato, yuki san!
and nice job

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2011-03-06 07:56:54

i love it two. on action mode, i have just beeten 7, 11, 15 and 21. i will try the oters later

2011-03-06 12:19:44

Now just imagine if this were a multi-player game. that'd so absolutely rule... lol

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-03-06 13:30:53

Hi Uki,
Can you add a multiplayer support if it is not hard really much?
Thanks.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-03-06 20:53:08

why not have a 4 player mode, anyone targets anyone else? in other words, a battle royale

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2011-03-07 12:31:49

OK, I fixed the mini laser bug.
Please try this version.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10243904/laser.zip

2011-03-07 12:38:39

I want to add the multiplayer mode.
But, I can't do it.
I tested it two months ago.
However, I was not able to connect it with my port.

2011-03-07 13:58:29

I think four players would really really really good!

2011-03-07 15:38:00

yep, just like in quake, then... boom boom boom boom boom!

2011-03-07 18:08:21

Hey yukionozawa,

Multiplayer mode would be so cool. I think I can help you solve your problem, you need to open your port for connection. Are you using a router? Email me off list at [email protected] and we can figure this out. Just trying to save the forum some traffic, but if you want to talk about it on here too we can do that too.
Please let me know, I'd love to help you get multiplayer mode working, I think it'd be a great addition to the game.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-03-08 07:53:57

To open my port, I changed the setting of the router.
However, the port did not function correctly.

2011-03-08 17:04:15

Aww, that's too bad. What exactly do you mean by the port did not function correctly though? Like what happened?

2011-03-08 20:06:25

I think I found a bug.. I set a trap, and it never went off. Other times when I set traps, they take a long time to go off, or they do not go off at all.
I also think the computer set a trap, but it did not tell me that it did.

2011-03-08 23:03:33

The game was not able to be connected with the port.
The trap is moved from one to ten turns.
I can shorten this.
Should I do so?

2011-03-09 03:06:46

Knowing how long it takes now, I think it's OK. I didn't know how long it took to go off, but now that I know it's fine.
Maybe you should state how long it takes to go off in the read me. There's also two lasers missing from the read me, Pulse, and power.