2011-02-06 06:16:50

Hi.I just got a n95 8gb ,from a cousin.Anyways.I was wondering what to install and try on it first.I tryed talks,but it said files currupted .So I am thinking of a way around this,or just thinking of going with Mobile Speak. So what do you guys use,and what do you think are the pro's and cons of both the screenreaders?What has your exprience been with one or both of them.
I decided to use talks first,because of the ETA elequence sinth.And I know that many of the spellings are wrong here,but they are understandable.Hopefully.:d
Any help would be great.
Grryfindore.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-02-06 08:03:51

Hmm. What version were you trying to install? and Talks for sure. Its way more responsive, and stable.

2011-02-06 15:26:04

It was 5.3 something.I can't seem to be able to install anything on that phone.To every sis file it says file currepted.Will formatting solve that problem?

Follow me on twitter

2011-02-07 07:44:21

Yes it should. Its not unknown for Symbion files to get corrupted every now and then.

2011-02-10 05:31:02

Hi.
Finally have the talks installed on my N95 8gb .:d. Anyways any tips or helpful advice? I have just started useing mobiles with a screenreader that is,and am still just learning.
can I install other tts voices accept the one I downloaded from nuance's website? I suppose I can,but I don't want to install and then for it to throw errors at me.=grin.
Any nice apps that might be good,and work on n95 with talks?
Thanks.

Follow me on twitter