2011-01-30 15:03:16 (edited by burak 2011-01-30 23:38:40)

Hi guys,
I have a question about the quitter client. When I log into my account, it is going to background and I am not see it. How can I activate it's window?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-01-30 17:56:31

There isn't a window as per say. the readme under the qwitter menu gives all the info you need to read the twitter feed. basicly, you read the twitter feed by using the ctrl+windows+up or down arrows commands. There is also a wiki that should help out with some of your questions. HTH

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-01-30 18:37:51 (edited by burak 2011-01-30 23:34:37)

How can I delete the buffors? I not found readme about deleting buffors. Dont confuse this, I am not asking clearing buffors. I asking deleting buffors completely from the buffors list.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-01-30 21:07:02

I think the command you are looking for is "ctrl+win+apostrophe". I also think that the command "ctrl+win+k" will be of major help to you. HTH

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-01-30 23:18:27

it's worth saying not all buffers can be deleted. Basically the 4 default buffers (home, mentions, sent and direct messages) will always be  there. any other buffers that show up (IE searches, trends, filters, favourites, followers, friends, etc) can be dismissed.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-01-30 23:33:30

Hi Guys,
Thanks for your help and +1 to you.