2006-01-26 13:10:54

After a looooong journey, through different countries, continents and pasting lots of dull SQL-code the forum is moved! We hope everything works fine! Please let us know if you encounter anything strange...have fun here!

2006-01-26 16:26:24

hey, since this has been changed, my home nick, assassin cannot6 be used.

ever since i registered myself i have been logging on without needing to relog in, using my assassin password.
i cannot remember it, having not needed it for a year.
can you send me a new password for assassin to [email protected]
cheers.
archer/assassin

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-01-26 17:30:57

Hi,

To retrieve your password:

1) Go to Login
2) Click the link "Forgotten your password?"
3) In the next screen you are required to fill in your e-mail address with which you registered. Your login information will then be emailed to you.

By the way, why do you need 2 logins?

Greets,

Richard

2006-01-26 19:21:34

well, i use one for home, and one for my college lap top.
p.s there are some nicks that i'd like deleting.
they've all belonged to me, but i've lost their passwords too,
can you delete my nicks of shadow prince, chaos knight, chaos-ninja
p.s i've recieved a new password for chaos knight, but i'd like one for assassin.
best reg

2006-01-26 19:38:32

Not meaning to stick my nose in, but I've successfully had two systems logged into the forums here and it remembered both. It might be easier to just use the one account for both systems, if that's at all possible.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-01-26 20:26:24

well it actually depends. since this forum doesn't have any "remember my username and password" option, the others might access his acount and change it's password or send spams and bang. but anyway, i don't think it would have anything good for the others... so if i was you, i would use 1 acount for both systems normally.

2006-01-27 10:47:42

That's possible, I just figured since he said the other account was for what he described as "his college laptop" he meant it was his own. I apologise if I misunderstood this point.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-01-27 11:04:55

The idea of the forum is this: you subscribe with a certain email address. If you forget your password, you enter your email address and check the address. Then your find your password. If you lose the password of your email address or the email address itself...there is no way to get back to it, yeah.

2006-01-27 18:55:40

in that case, can't you just ban, or delete the other usernames i've had in the past?
thx

2006-01-27 19:53:06

I'm guessing the 30 day inactivity clean up isn't used here?

cx2
-----