2006-01-28 16:44:05

haha robjoy. with beta tester, i also meant developer. lol. well i'm not gonna create games yet because i don't know a woof woof about programming smile

2006-01-28 17:44:07

lol. you can learn it though. it's so easy.

2006-01-28 18:29:11

hey sk8 kid1,
mey I ask, how the heck did you know about ls-attack ?
regards
yakir / big y

2006-01-28 18:42:18

Simple, you wrote into audicy(spelling?).

2006-01-28 19:30:40

hello, i want to get your beta testor. can i?

2006-01-28 21:03:41

lol, I can think of many people who want to get Microsoft's beta testers...

Just kidding. Maybe you should contact LightTech throughb their web site? I'm not connected with them, but I think asking on a forum would result in a horde of people saying "Me too, me too".

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-01-28 22:16:12

cx2, you are absolutly right, as always.
At this moment, we dont have a contact page, but this doesn't mean that we wont have one.
We need to take a breath, build up the site (it will have more pages), and release our next little games.
After it, we can work on more exciting titles (which are not inportant at this moment) smile
Until we dont have a contact page, please dont post beta-tester asks, when we'll have a contact page, then i think we'll post the news on here, so you can send the beta-tester requests via e-mail.
I have to say though, that we have so many beta testers (it is usually happens, when a company opens its doors smile), so dont be disappointed, when we cant accept more.
It can happen.

Best regards,
Robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-01-29 08:48:46

hey, i downloaded the horse racing game, but jumping didn't seem to work. however, my avg was virus scanning and when it wasn't it did work fine for me. the virus scanner might slow down my computer a bit. You've done a good job, I'm really looking forward to more games from you, you don't develop for that much time now, and the horse racing game is quite good, so you definitely know what you're doing.
thanks

2006-01-29 10:49:27

Thank you very much, Arjan!

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-01-29 16:27:00

well to omid_vad, don't you think you are just, say, a little late? and do not be sad, maybe we need someone in some time...
cx2:
why are you always right? damn! lol.
rj:
yup, you're right too.
parham:
yes, you are the person who's always right... whoops, i was talking to myself... oh it's the bad effect of programming so much... cry!

2006-01-29 19:13:10

lol, I'm not trying to stick my nose in. I've completed a course in software development so I know what some of it can be like, and I've seen lots of people on here asking and elsewhere asking to be beta testers.

At a single word I would happily keep out of these discussions, I don't want anyone to feel I'm second guessing them or anything.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-01-30 14:37:56

lol parham.
cx2:
I think you are a really experienced user, not because you know how to type text in the run dialog, because you know everything which the others asked ( I have to say, me too smile)
So cx2 i just have to say, that congrats for everything.
Lol, i can imagine that you will create a post like: cx2, yeah, i am the god , rofl just kidding :LOL:

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-01-30 16:14:12

hehe robjoy.
cx2:
you don't need to stick your nose into something, because it's already stock in it! tongue. lol i was just kidding, but as robjoy said, you know how to right, in a simple sentence, you are the person who is risponcible for the words that he uses, for everyone of them. aren't i right? if you think i am, look through this forum and see if you've said something wrong. probably not! i don't care about the real life because you can be angry, tired, etc, but now that you have time to think on your words, i must say, these words are the best. keep it up.

2006-01-30 19:21:14

Thanks guys, I write out of honesty. Besides, everytime someone mentions testing on here there's lots of people asking about becoming testers. I just wanted to make sure you felt able to tell me to clear off without my being insulted.

cx2
-----

2006-01-31 15:49:17

come on, i'm not like this. i'll say everything i need to say. if you were wrong, i would say, shut up! but now that you're right, i could say, keep it up!
felt the difference? big_smile