2006-01-25 18:17:21

hello everyone.
i'm parham doostdar who was an active member of this

forum, somedays, but i was away from this website for a while. now i'm back

and i'm going to hear you all! um... and you please listen to me smile.
well

there might be about 100 persons who i don't know but there must be at

least 50 people here who know me, since at that time we had about 50 users

in audiogames tongue. anyway, you had a happy time without me? now you'll have

a hard time with me! muhahahaha! lol was just kidding, don't take it

sirious!

2006-01-25 20:52:42

Hey I

know you. What's going on with Swimming? The last version u gave me was um,

0.8 or something like that i forgot.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2006-01-26 04:05:48

Yeh,

what's up with mp-soft?

2006-01-26 08:33:44

Well,

welcome back. I have seen you, too. also on godwars you probably know i am

wuver. i wonder what's going on with mp-soft too. even though i am a beta

tester, i don't know, guys.

2006-01-26 15:32:36

Is it possible to become a beater tester?

2006-01-26 15:41:15

well since mojtaba left and wouldn't work on the projects anymore and i couldn't be alone, working on hard projects, i had to join another team and say goodbye to mp-soft all. as long as i know, i have all beta testers on msn and i put that on my nickname, hoping someone read it, but no one did. lol. well here i am, in another team of programmers, beta testers and voice actors and so on, with my friends. so, no mp-soft at all. sad, and another fresh group of people!

2006-01-26 18:05:28

sk8kid1:
Given that it's B E T A, as in the Greek letter. It follows Alpha testing, which is usually done by the developer.

Not trying to flame, just wanted to let you know so you don't get funny remarks later. If there was a pm system here I'd have used that, but there isn't.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-01-27 01:13:51

Sorry, I'm so stupid, I don't even want to explain why I wrote that. Really sorry.
Anyway, can we get the beta versions?

2006-01-27 07:36:15

well the development of the game is stopped and now i'm working on a new project in LightTechInteractive. honestly, this one is better than swimming big_smile

2006-01-27 08:15:14

i checked out the website, really Nice work. although there are only two games, the horse racing game sounds quite cool, perhaps i should download it. unfortunately, I've not got much time right now ya know, got to go to school soon, but i'll definitely download it later. num-crunch? hmm? sounds a funny name.

2006-01-27 10:39:27

sk8kid1:
Can I just point out that you are not stupid for making a mistake due to an inherent issue with the use of speech software. I've made similar mistakes in the past, I just thought it better to let you know politely than let someone else point it out rudely.

I've also learned recently that since the move of the forums it is possible to send messages to other people, so in future I won't post something like that publicly.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-01-27 12:48:35

hello all,

yakir here, or previously knoene as big y, I hope you all enjoy our games !
arjen : thanks for your comment on the horse racing game, hope you enjoy it...
cx2:
I'm so happy we have a person like you in the forum!
best regards to all

2006-01-27 14:39:36

I'd just loike to say that I am very pleased to hear about LightTech Interactive (hope I spelled it right, I'll check in a minute). I look forward to seeing what comes of your work.

I'm also very pleased that we have people like Parham and Big Y on the forum, I've noticed Big Y giving much needed sanity checks in the past wink

cx2
-----

2006-01-27 15:27:45

I downloaded the horse racing game, but haven't been able to play it yet.

2006-01-27 17:56:06 (edited by robjoy 2006-01-27 17:59:49)

Well, if all the lighttech members are here, then i cant stay out from the party, huh? tongue
However, the site is up, and two free games available, we currently working on several projects, so more games will come soon, and i am sure you'll love them.
Just a hint: Let the force feel you, and you will feel the force as well.
Yeah, here is the first quiz from lighttech ... smile
Oh, and i almost forget about cx2. Well, i just say to you: Cheers!
Hehe, This doesnt mean that you will get our games for free smile, just kidding.

Best regards,

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-01-27 18:35:02

Its nice t o see that you're a beta tester, robjoy. yes, I'm glad we have some mature people like parham and big y and robjoy on this forum.

2006-01-27 18:48:20

no, arjan, you are not right.
I am not a beta tester smile

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-01-27 19:23:01

i thought you was, because you have the website in your signature. then i'm sorry but that makes me feel like you're a beta tester.

2006-01-27 19:31:56

yeah, paryhammy have the lighttech thing in his signature as well smile
No problems though.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-01-27 19:43:43 (edited by arjan 2006-01-27 19:44:12)

i know, but hes a developer, and it'd sound a little weird if you put it while you're not a beta tester or anything.
i don't want to complain or anything with this

2006-01-27 20:00:30

Ok, to explain it smile
I am not a beta tester, i am a developer of lighttech interactive, justlike parham and Yakir!

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-01-28 02:27:57

Oh-oh-oh, I think I know the answer. The game is lightsaber(ls) attack!

2006-01-28 14:28:24

Well, the main game will be that. Sk8Kid wins a free version of the horse racing game, including source code as well! smile
Haha just kidding, but we would like to make this game as well, and it should be ready soon.
Regards,
RJ.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-01-28 15:47:16

Haha, a free version of the horse racing game. The source code might not be bad, though...

2006-01-28 16:02:54

oh my god, lots of messages here while i was asleep guys... cry. couldn't you just wait for me to come online? ok, there we go.
cx2:
come on man, there're lots of persons better than me here, but thanks for the compliment wink
robjoy:
heh, i'm gonna be called like "paryhammy" here soon. thanks, keep it up! thumbs up!
sk8kid1:
thanks for the pridiction!
um, anyone i've left? well, no one.