2011-01-17 00:24:12

Hi,

I'm trying to install Windows XP mode on my Windows 7 Machine, for I want to play some games on Windows 7 that apparently don't work on it. I know they work on XP though, and I've already tried compatibility mode.
I had XP mode installed on my system successfully, but my BIOS were not configured properly. I have no idea how to mess with the BIOS, so I figured I should leave that alone. I don't want my computer to not start properly.
Anyways, now when I try to install XP mode, the files keep extracting to a folder on my harddrive, but nothing shows up in the start menu. I read something about also installing Virtual PC with XP mode, which I did. The same thing keeps happening though.
Does anyone know how to install XP mode correctly? I just can't figure it out, no matter what I do. I really want to play these games, and I'm determined to figure this out. If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it.
If anyone knows anything about configuring the BIOS, that'd be a big help as well.
I'm going to post this in the games forums as well because I really want an answer. lol
Thanks everyone.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis