2011-01-16 13:59:44

wow guys. 4 days ago was my third birthday on this forum....
now i realise what i was when i entered first on this forum and what i am now. then i knew very little about gaming and games.. i knew allmost nothing....
i remember that from my first posts on this forum some of you thought that i am a spam bot because i asked some very stupid questions..... then i knew very little english....
and now when i look in the past i realise how much i have learned about games and how much my english knowledges improved just by typing on this forum and reading the others messages... in the past many of you helped me with games and how to play them... now i realise i am able to help others.

i realy want to thank to all of you who helped me and accepted me how i am.
all those 3 years i had a great time with all of you guys...

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2011-01-16 14:18:24

Nice of you to say so Nin, though you've also done some very handy stuff yourself too, such as all that business with getting the Code factory games to work correctly.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-01-16 17:28:46

I haven't even been here 3 months yet lol, boy posts like these sure make me feel like the rookie.  big_smile  I hope to get to where you are nin, so eventually I can look back on a third birthday too.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-01-16 18:14:38

I've almost been on hear for a year

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven