2011-01-07 02:56:19

David Tenant is getting hitched

The bit that makes my head spin, and surely should cause some kind of space time paradox and result in the fabric of the universe being torn asunder is this -

David Tenant is marrying the woman who portrayed his character's daughter in Doctor Who in 2008. She also happens to be the real life daughter of the man who played the fifth doctor. So as the article confusingly puts it, she is marrying the tenth doctor and being given away by the fifth doctor.

Ugh. Where are those reality eating worms when you need them.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-01-08 09:33:09

Youch confusing, especially as she is also a biological clone of David tenant, the thought of that in a mariage is just wrong!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-01-08 21:27:20

Well it took me ten minutes to get all of the details straight in my head, no joke lol.

I would find it a bit weird marrying her if I was him I definitely admit.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-01-09 11:00:53

Well, sinse he's the tenth doctor, she's a clone of the tenth doctor and her father is the 5th, would that make their mariage thre three doctors?

Hopefully Omega won't turn up at the reception though getting maried in a black hole could be interesting (I thought it took quite a few more years and a lot more arguing for a marigage to turn into a black hole), ;D.

Oh btw, if this is too obscure just see This entry from the doctor who reference guide

I freely admit I can be a bit whacky with dr. who and tolkien related trivia. Where as I watch trek and starwars and enjoy them, and have read some of the books (and not many of the trek books), I will agree I'm a bit of a dr. who and tolkien fiend.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-01-09 17:50:31

Ug. Just the thoughht of that. Just wow.